Hennessy Hayes

Magsimula sa umpisa

The two stood in a stance on the matt, barefoot with their shoes and socks by the stone steps
"You alright there stiff?" Peter smirked, "You look like you could cry. How's this: if you cry, I might go easy on you."
Distracting her, smug bastard.
"I don't know how many fights you have been in, Initiate." I spat," But there is never this much talking."

The two faced each other, Peter keeping his mouth shut. Taking a step, he went to punch her direct, noticing his step – she moved her head in time dodging his attack.
In the space between his step, Tris made a jab of her own; Peter cried out, his anger boiling. He went again, stepping first giving her the opportunity to push him out the way; Tris made several good moves winding Peter making him stumble. Whilst she was up close, he elbowed her in the face then made a punch to the gut making her tumble out of his space, whilst she was going down, he made another few punches to her face.

She quickly recovered, her arms up to guard her vital organs and face

From the side, Eric looked smug- like he enjoyed seeing her fall from the bold girl she was yesterday. As a leader he couldn't personally attack people he didn't like; he could, however, get an initiate to give out his wrath through final fights.

Tris twisted Peter's arm, holding him in place as she kneed his stomach a couple of times; seeing the gap in her defence, Peter jabbed at her ribs then picked her up throwing her down on the ground. His eyes were ablaze, everything from hatred to anger to revenge to jealously; he was using her like a punching bag who could just about fight back.
On the ground, Tris pushed herself up; her arms shaking. Standing above her, Peter kicked her down again.
"Get up!" Peter yelled
Four flinches as he watched, every punch she took – he took too.
Aww, Number Boy cares.

Eric looked bored, his hands clenched in front of him, stone-faced; the labels of his jackets starched and stiffer than his posture. Walking away from Four, I stood by Eric; my head just about reaching his shoulder.
"Is this worth it?" I asked without moving my lips very much," Does this boost your ego? What's the gain here Eric?"
His eyes didn't leave the fight, "She needed to learn. Learn that with everything there are consequences."
"Then make her clean the initiates dorm with a toothbrush or make her polish the police's breastplates." I listed," Beating the crap out of her is just going to make her feel like she has something to prove."

Pursing my lips, I walked away, sitting on the tables that were left out with my legs crossed.
Sharing a look across the matt, Ronnie was visibly disturbed at the fight, the blood thirstiness of my brother and the depths Eric went to keep up his notoriety within the faction.

Tris finally made it on her feet, she looked dizzy – the punches to her head starting to take its toll. Peter smirked as he punched her again in the face, sending her back down on the ground.
Her face was bruised, battered and bleeding.

I sighed as Four walked away, his back to fight – Eric's eyes darted to him, a small egotistical smile on his face which dropped as quickly as it came.
Tris stopped, looking at Four's fleeting shadow.

Above her, Peter used the flat of his foot to quickly smash her face against the matt knocker her out cold.
Ronnie rushed over to Tris, flashing a light in her eyes," Well she's out cold."
"Go on." I snapped," Help her, you did this – these are the consequence, you help her."
Peter nodded, helping Ronnie get her up on a gurney, Tris was pushed out of the training room leaving Peter and his goons to laugh about the events of the fight.

"Who hasn't fought?" I asked looking over the listings," At all since this started?"
Everyone stayed reasonably quiet.
I nodded, clapping my hands together once," Good."
Christina put her hands on her hips," Now what?"
"For you, Stage One is over!" I cheered over-enthusiastically," Hurray!"
"What do we do now?" Al asked.
I shrugged," There are more Dauntless born initiates then you so they will be done tomorrow, whilst we are done today. Enjoy the next few days of freedom, and we will see you tomorrow."