Natural

I know verrryyyy late update. i've decided I will be updating every sunday.

Hope you enjoy!..

Chapter 15

Recap:

“Okay I should get inside now” I said to Damien and still not making a move.

“Yeah you should” he said and dint move either.

“Yeah you should!” said none other than my dad holding the door open.

I was so embarrassed and shocked that I stood frozen

Chapter 15

        The next couple of weeks were the best days of my life. I never thought loving someone and having them love you back could bring you so much happiness and piece at the same time.

     Damien has been the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for, which is quite unexpected considering his track record. He’s not the clingy type but not the jerk type either, but somewhere in that zone. We meet almost every day, sometimes at his place but mostly mine. Dad doesn’t like the idea of his daughter staying at a boys house for the whole day, may it be Damien or any other boy for that matter.

   I don’t mind it, I like that he’s protective. But the best part is he hasn’t tried to get me away from Damien. He supports our relationship and that what matters most.

“I hope your thinking about me” said Damien bringing me out of my daze.

“Well if you must know I was thinking about some other guy for a change” I said smartly

“Oh really... and who may that be” Damien said sitting in front of me on my bed.

“Well, he’s tall, handsome, really good looking…” I was saying while Damien looked a little annoyed and started looking around my room instead.

“Dude chill…I was just thinking about my dad. He’s been really supportive these past couple of days.”

He looked back at me and had a coy smile on his face. I never thought I would see this smile on his face, he still managed to look hot.

“Oh”

“Yeah …Oh!” I said while looking smug.

“Anyway Good Morning” I said

“Good morning to you too” he said.

God! I feel like ripping his clothes off. Is this normal? Is it possible to feel like you will actually die, unless you kiss the living daylights out of him?

“Don’t look at me like that Eva…you know what it does to me” Damien said in a deep voice looking serious with his eyes full of lust.

“Do what?” I said innocently

“Why you…” he pushed me down on the bed and trapped me under him with me laughing at his antics.

“What happened?” he asked confused yet playful.

“Oh nothing… just thinking about how I got myself in this position.”

“Oh I know how…but what are you gonna do about it?” he asked huskily.

“Hmm…” I slowly slid my hand down his chest going lower and lower.

His muscles started bunching under my touch underneath his shirt. I really needed to focus if I was going to get through my plan without failing. But I was fighting a battle that was already lost.