Yes..

As promised here is the next chapter.. Hope you guys like it!

Comment! Vote! Share!

Happy Reading... :D

Chapter 11

Recap:

Her dad was quiet after that and he just stared at me with his hands folded and trying to see if I was going to back away this time.

But I didn’t we stared for nearly five minutes when he just turned around and walked out of the room leaving me standing there and wondering ,

‘What do I do now?’

Chapter 11

**Eva**

   I was talking to my mom with the fakest smile on my face and eating the most delicious spaghetti and Garlic bread and a decadent chocolate truffle cake.

We heard footsteps heading toward the kitchen and dad came in and stood a couple feet away from me and just stared with those big intimidating eyes and looked like he was either about to shout or maybe kill me, either way I stopped eating and stood up waiting for him to say something.

“So… you and Damien are in love and want to date?” my dad asked intimidatingly.

“Yes…” I said softly.

Silence

Dad didn’t say anything for another minute when Damien came from behind and stood at the entrance of the kitchen. Both of us looked at each other unsure of what to do so we just waited for dad to say something.

“For the love of god Bradley will you give it up already! We both know you’re just playing them. Just stop and put them out of their supposed ‘misery’” said frustratingly my mom.

We looked surprised at my mother and then looked back at my dad who still looked like he was about to kill someone. But then he just started smiling and said,

“Oh come on Nina! I was so close to an Oscar for best actor!” my dad whined to my mom and then went right next to her and then both of started laughing like they had seen a monkey dancing in a bikini.

Eventually I just got frustrated and asked my parents,

“So this was all just an n act! You don’t mind that Damien and I want to date!”

“Oh honey I do mind, but I would mind no matter who you date. I’m your dad I don’t ever want you to date but if you’re going to at least it’s with someone who I know and trust” my dad said but the last part sounded kind of strained.

“Oh…” was all I could say. I was so shocked I didn’t even realise when Damien came from behind and stood right next me.

“Well now that this drama is over can we please get back to eating? Damien would you like to join us?” my mom asked Damien

“Umm… sure Mrs. Walker” Damien said still a little unsure of how to react. But sat down next to my seat followed by the rest of us, we started eating and slowly conversation started and it was like the past hour didn’t happen at all.

 Maybe I spoke too soon…

“Jokes apart… I was against you dating my daughter Damien. But I won’t stop you two from dating, it will just make things worse and I don’t want my daughter resenting me.” My dad said looking at us both.