Screw It!

Chapter 7

As we entered the gym we herd Nicky Minaj's 'Starships' play, I was so excited. The gym looked amazing, it was decorated with decorative snowflakes and mistletoes. There was a huge discoball in the centre of the dance floor that glittered the entire gym. I was looking at the people dancing and that's when I saw Damien, dancing with none other than Holly Haywards.

He looked dashing in his red button down with the first few buttons undone left on top and a black waist-coat sticking to his flat stomach with his black pants that looked so good on him. His shirt's sleeves were folded till his elbows, making his forearms look so strong and muscular...

"Hey Eva!!...you okay?" Jason asked standing next to me. That's when I realized I was still standing at the entrance drooling at Damien.

"Nothing , just so amazed by everything " I told him faking enthusiasm.

"Come on let's get a drink" he told me pulling me towards the punch bowl.

"Here you go" Amy said handing me a glass of punch with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I didn't see it at first; I was still looking at Damien when I drank the punch. After finishing it I realized that there was something different about it.

"What did you put in it?" I asked Amy a little confused.

"Just a little bit of vodka..."She said while smirking at me.

"Give me more" I told her.

She was surprised at first, but then started pouring some in her glass. I looked at Damien once more and saw him dancing erotically with Holly. I was so jealous, that I took the small vodka bottle from Amy and drank it completely.

"Damn girl...you should take it slow" Amy said taking the empty bottle from my hand. I started feeling a little light but I could still handle myself.

"Let's go dance" Amy said to Maria. Jason was asking me as well but I told him no. He went ahead and started dancing with Amy and Maria. They were having so much fun. I looked at Damien again he was dancing with two girls now none of them were Holly, I guess he was done with her. After watching him for ten more minutes I just couldn't take it anymore. I went to the DJ and told him to play a song.

Sean Paul's 'She doesn't mind' started playing as I made my way towards the dance floor. I started dancing by myself on the dance floor I just let go and started dancing my ass off. I didn't care anymore, I just danced like there's no tomorrow. I felt someone's hand on my hips and whispering next to my ears, "If you keep dancing like that I won't be able keep the promise I made to your dad".

I opened my eyes and saw everyone had formed a circle around me. I turned around and came face to face with Ryder. He had a smug look on his face.

"Well he isn't here to check..." I said to him, I felt that it was the alcohol that was talking and not me.

"No he isn't..." Ryder said and I turned around and started rubbing against him. In that moment I just didn't care I was just tired of being the good girl I wanted to let loose and do whatever I wouldn't do sober.

"Let's get out of here" Ryder whispered in my ear kissing it softly.

I nodded and went with him.

**Damien**

Damn...I had no idea Eva could dance like that, she looked so hot dancing like that.

I knew her since we were kids and I had no idea she could dance at all. She was looking great tonight. Everyone gathered around her just watching her dance and cheering her on. I stopped dancing and just watched her. Then I saw Ryder come behind her and mumble something. Next thing I know, she was leaving the gym with him.