That Bitch!

Chapter 19

Recap:

I was running when I saw Amy carrying a bag of ice, but she looked fine so why was she…

Oh god! What had happened?

I quickly ran to Amy and asked her,

“What happened are you ok? Did something happen to Eva?”

“You’re stupid bimbo Ex that’s what happened!”

Chapter 19

**Eva**

  "I'm fine… I really am”

         Is what I have been saying from the past one hour to Amy and Damien.

After Damien saw me sitting by the bleachers cradling my foot, he looked like he saw a dead body, which I think was a bit of an overreaction for just a sprain.

“What happened exactly?” Damien asked.

“You’re stupid bimbo Ex that’s what happened!” said Amy

“I know that, you have been saying that for some time now!” said Damien a little annoyed with Amy

“Well I just thought you should know, who exactly did this to your Girlfriend!”

Amy was a little too pissed off, the both of them had been fighting and they didn’t even notice when I started walking towards the changing room.

“Hey…are you really ok? Sorry I’m just really mad at Damien and I know it’s not his fault, but it’s because of him that stupid Holly attacked you!” I cut off Amy in the middle of her rant

“Okay that’s enough! I’m hurt I’m tired, I don’t give a flying fuck about Holly! I knew she was going to try something. I’m just happy it’s over and done with. Now can we please go home I need to just fucking EAT!” I said, finally getting to speak.

“Okay…let’s get you home” Amy said awkwardly and quickly changed, grabbed her stuff and we left the room. Damien was standing outside probably waiting to say the same thing Amy said.

“No not now…” said Amy quietly from behind me and Damien understood.

We walked towards Damien’s car, well me limping and them walking slowly next to me and not talking just walking awkwardly on either side of me.

“Ames I’ll call you if I need anything…and I’m sorry if I was rude” I said feeling a little guilty after my outburst.

“It’s cool…I just rambled a lot which I might do now as well so you should go now…call me when you can, Feel better” she said really quickly, hugged me and left.

I turned around and Damien said,

“Come on lets go home” he was a little distant, I didn’t pay much attention.

   I get he was pissed at Holly he just needed space, and I wanted to eat and sleep. That Bitch really kicked me hard, never underestimate the power of sneakers…

                 ****************************************

“Ouch…fuck my life! Fuck! Fuck! …”

The pain after getting kicked and falling is not easy to bear.

“What! What happened are you okay?” said a very drowsy and sleepy Damien from the other side of my bed.

“Yeah I’m good…I just forgot about my leg and stood up without thinking” I said still hopping on my good foot and balancing myself on my bed post.

“Babe you should sit down instead of hopscotching” Damien said amused sitting up on the bed.

I sat down slowly and rested my foot on the pillow mountain made by Damien to make sure my foot was comfortable. He was so sweet, he actually felt guilty about the whole thing so he’s been taking care of me ever since we came back home.

Thank god mom and dad had not been home yet…I still have to explain this to them. Oh the pain!

“Remind me to wear a bulletproof jacket tomorrow…you never know when you’re crazy ex’s will shoot me”

I said sarcastically while still clutching my foot and icing it at the same time.

“Yeah…about that I’m really sorry” he said again.

“Damien its fine…just relax okay, I’m over it already. No no more just stop apologising for something you didn’t even do” I said stopping him from talking any further.

        I slept back on the bed and made him sleep next to me, I snuggled closer. He got the hint and embraced me tighter while being careful about my leg.

We both didn’t say anything and stayed like that in my bed. I was about to fall back to sleep when my door opened and my dad came in,

“Hey we just came home …it was really quiet and now I can see why” my dad said a little annoyed making us incredibly uncomfortable.

Damien got up slowly so as to not disturb me and said to my dad,

“Sir Can we please talk outside, Eva really needs to sleep”

    I didn’t really hear what happened next, I was too sleepy but I did hear the sound of the door shutting and then I was back to a dreamless sleep.

**Damien**

     Eva’s dad didn’t look annoyed, he looked seriously pissed off.

           After we left the room, we went downstairs and I told him what happened in school. Suffice to say he was going to punch me, I just hope Eva doesn’t see it.

“So you’re telling me, your Ex-Booty call tripped my daughter because you dumped her…wow you guys really are still kids” her dad said while made a drink for himself and sat down in his armchair.

From this angle, he looked like a hitman just waiting for his prey to make a move or one of those villains from old bond movies. The ones that sat with a cat on their lap stroking it and intimidating their victim.

  I could actually picture Mr. Walker with white hair and dark shades with a gold tooth showing smiling sardonically while stroking his white cat and smoking an expensive cigar.

 HOLD ON!

“Are you actually listening or are you still thinking of some lame old movie character I look like right now” he said annoyed.

“How did you?...”

“Boy I once stood where you are standing right now… a different situation but for the same reasons” he said placating me.

“Oh… so what did you do?” I asked curiously

“That’s none of your concern…”

He said dismissively. But he didn’t just stop there,

“What I would like you to do now is Stay Away From My Daughter!”

        *********************************************

 Yellowwws... Waddup people!

Hope you liked it and as always Thank you for reading!

Comment & Vote