What Went Down

Chapter 20

Recap:

“How did you?...”

“Boy I once stood where you are standing right now… a different situation but for the same reasons” he said placating me.

“Oh… so what did you do?” I asked curiously

“That’s none of your concern…”

He said dismissively. But he didn’t just stop there,

“What I would like you to do now is Stay Away From My Daughter!”

Chapter 20

**Damien**

  I couldn’t stop laughing, this has got to be a joke. I was clutching my stomach and laughing, till I saw that Mr. Walker was staring at me looking extremely serious, my laughter died that very instant.

“You’re kidding right!”

“Not at all…I warned you if ever my aughter got hurt because of you then you will leave her immediately and I seem to recall you saying yes” Eva’s dad said and I remembered our private conversation in Eva’s room.

“Sir this is hardly my fault, I had no idea Holly would do something like this. It was not under my control!”

“Oh so that going to be your excuse the next time I don’t know someone punches her or throws her in front of the bus because she’s dating you!”

 His words felt like I was drenched in cold water, it was the reality of the situation finally hitting me. Holly may have just tripped her but she did it because I’m dating Eva and that made me wonder what else would she do?

I know Holly’s not the psycho kind and this is so not Mean Girls but still I was a little paranoid. I looked at Mr. Walker and I think he saw the look in my eyes that said it all,

It’s my Fault

“Bradley will you stop harassing the boy already!” came the calm but firm voice of Eva’s mother.

“Damien Bradleys just kidding…don’t take it seriously. Jesus what did you say to him you idiot he looks like he just witnessed a murder trial!” she said worried and angry at the same time.

“Whoa! I just thought he should know the depth of the situation. I didn’t know he would actually become so quiet all of a sudden…” he said and I could see he was trying to stifle his laughter but failing miserably.

“Honey, don’t listen to him okay! You guys are just kids right now not that I’m happy about the whole situation but what you can do right now is move on. This is just girl that needs closure, you can talk to her about it and move on from that situation” she said trying to calm me.

“Oh I’ll talk to her alright!” I said pissed as hell at Holly, she is so going to get a ‘Talk’ from me tomorrow.

  “It’s getting late sweetie why don’t you say bye to Eva, you can visit her tomorrow”

She was right, I needed to leave and Eva needed rest. I quietly went up to her room and saw she was still sleeping, I quietly made my way to her and gave her quick kiss on her temple.

She stirred in her sleep

“Hey, you’re leaving?” she asked sleepily

“Yeah, I’ll meet you tomorrow”

“Okay, good night” she said and went back to sleep.

I stayed there just staring at her by her bedside, why hasn’t she yelled at me yet? She didn’t say anything to me, if it was someone else I don’t know what would have happened.

                                               ***********************************

“Hey baby! I knew you would come back to me…” Holly said in her attempt at sultry but sounding more nasally.

“Cut the crap Holly! What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with Eva you come talk to me don’t take it out on her!

        If I ever see you talking to Eva or anywhere near my girlfriend again I will make sure that’s the last thing you do!” I said to her in cold voice that was chilling to the bone.

Holly didn’t say anything and I took her silence as acceptance. I turned around to leave when I heard her speak in a low voice,

“What’s so special about her?”

I turned around and said,

“She’s real…”

I left her house and made myself a promise that I would never ever come back here no matter what!

**Eva**

I felt the bed dip beside me, then I felt him under the covers holding me from behind. Something wasn’t right, I could just feel it.

“Hey what’s wrong?” I asked him softly

When he didn’t reply I turned so that I was facing him, he looked like a lost boy. What happened!

“Hey, tell me!” I asked persistently

“Nothing…its nothing” he said and kissed me tenderly.

This was different, it’s like he was trying to reassure himself something, and I returned his kiss with fervour. If something was bothering him he’ll tell me, right now I just really missed him.

Our kiss was getting hotter, he pushed me down so he was on top of me. We never broke our kiss as he started caressing me all way from my face till my waist, god he knew just how to get me going.

I thread my hands through his soft hair, dam he was fine-ass kisser. I tugged on his hair and felt him groan in my mouth. That was the sexiest sound I ever heard from his mouth, we eventually had to come up for air. Sometimes I wish we were like vampires the never have to breathe, then we could kiss forever without breaking any contact, but we are so not vampires…

“Oh god Eva you’re going to be the death of me” he said in his husky voice that just made me want to kiss him more.

He pulled my legs around his waist and I felt a searing pain making me gasp,

“Aah...”

“Oh god baby I’m so sorry! Shit I completely forgot” he was fussing with my leg, making sure my foot was on top of the pillow mountain and I was comfortable.

Could he get any sweeter!

I couldn’t help but feel the tears in my eyes.

“Oh god! Does it hurt that bad, let’s call 911!” he was worried on a whole new level now.

“No, my ankles fine it hurts but I’m fine. Please just sit next to me” I said calmly but I couldn’t help that lone tear that came down my face, I wiped it with the back of my sweater.

“Hey…why are you crying then?” he asked and came next to me and held my face in his hands and gave a sweet lingering kiss on my forehead.

“I’ve never had a boyfriend before, so it’s just different to feel someone else care for me like this other than my family” I said shyly.

“Well I aim to please Eva” he said in his smug voice.

“That you do Damien” I said in that same voice and we both started laughing.

But he still looked a little upset.

“Now will you tell me what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Well…” and he started telling me exactly what went down with Holly the Ex.

                                              ***************************************

 Heyooo...hope you liked, As always

Comment &Vote