First Day

Chapter 2

   I got ready in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans & a loose fitting cream colored top. My black wavy hair in a high ponytail, I put some black eyeliner & strawberry lip balm.

I headed downstairs to make breakfast for Damien and I, where I busted my ass in the kitchen and Damien sat on the counter and ordered me around on what to make him.

"You either help me make the food or shut your trap and eat what I feed you! " I said while pointing the hot spatula in his direction.

"Yess Maam" he said while smirking that stupid smug smile.

   I said bye to my brother who was still sleeping in his room, I guess this was one of the perks from taking some time off of work.

We left my house & got in Damien's Black BMW 5 Series, He loved that car so much that he would marry it if he could!

We reached school at 8:20, ten minutes before the bell. He parked the car and we got out, as we walked towards the school Damien saw his group of friends which were obviously the 'Jocks' and started talking to them. I was standing beside him and talked to them as well .they weren't your typical jocks. I mean sure they were cocky and muscular and all that. But they were nice guys. They talked to me to and didn't make fun of me. Not that much anyway.

"Damien we need to still get our schedule", I reminded him after sum time.

"Oh right... totally forgot. Later guys!" he said doing that 'man-shake' with them. At least that what he called it.

We went to the office to get our schedule. We had total four classes together out of six, which wasn't that bad. School was fun but mainly because of Damien, he made it seem so much fun.

I said bye to him, we went to our classes. I had English first and he had Maths. I was not the nerdy type, I didn't get bullied but often girls would be mean to me just because I was Damien's best friend.

****************************************************

"Hey nerd how was first period without me...!" said Damien catching me off-guard. I had just come out of my English class and was just heading towards the next, when I felt someone tap me on the head from behind.

"Not that bad...I was happy you weren't there to distract me...and how many times do I have to tell you I'm not a NERD so don't call me a NERD", I said emphasizing nerd and walked away to next class which was Biology and what do you know I had that class with him.

"Oh come on Eva you know I was just teasing, besides if I don't tease you then ....."He said drifting off and looked back over his shoulder to see Holly Haywards his latest eye candy, who was wearing a transparent white mid thigh, long sleeve shirt with a very low neckline and a black tight inner which emphasized her breasts with black short-shorts and black knee-high boots, smiling her slutty smile at him obviously inviting him.

Sometimes I don't get how girls can actually wear things that tight and not get suffocated. Weird but true.

"You were saying..?" I asked him trying to getting his attention back. Keyword here 'Trying'.

"Yeah...what?" he asked with a bewildered face.

"You know what go ahead its clear you don't wanna talk", I said exasperated.

"Thanks Eva luv you..." he said skipping like a little girl just saw the best looking lollypop ever.

"You know if you keep being so nice to him he's never gonna know that he treats you like trash", said Amy my second best friend from behind me.