Model Behaviour

Chapter 21

Recap:

“Well I aim to please Eva” he said in his smug voice.

“That you do Damien” I said in that same voice and we both started laughing.

But he still looked a little upset.

“Now will you tell me what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Well…” and he started telling me exactly what went down with Holly the Ex.

Chapter 21

**Damien**

Couple hours ago…

           I had to clear things out with Holly, what she did was stupid and childish. I never once said we were involved in a relationship, if we had one it was based on pure need and lust, nothing else.

      This morning I will talk to Holly, yes talk even though I want to do much worse but I am NOT the kind of man that hurts girls physically at least…

I rang her doorbell twice and waited for someone to answer. Holly answered the door with a smirk on her face and said,

“Hey baby! I knew you would come back to me…”

Present…

**Eva**

“Wow…you sure know how to pick them” I said

“I know right” he said while winking at me.

“Shut up” I said rolling my eyes.

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me!” he said smugly

      That girl sure is piece of work, though for some reason I felt bad for her I guess my uncertainty must have shown on my face.

“What happened?” he asked a little weary

“It’s just I don’t really blame her for what she did…” I said

“Okay…lets here your theory” he said exasperated.

“Wait let get comfy first” he said and pulled me towards him on the sofa, with me astride him.

“Are you done?” I asked him amused.

“Not yet” he said and gave me a long, deep and gentle kiss.

I will never get over his kisses, they were just too addictive that I couldn’t remember what I was about to say.

“Ummm…” I said still reeling from his kisses

“Are you okay…” he asked smugly although it seemed like it was more of rhetorical question.

“Yesss…as I was saying I don’t blame her because she pulled that stunt out of spite” I said

“What does that mean exactly?” he said looking all confused.

He looked so cute when he was confused, just too adorable but I had to get my thoughts back on track before I lose them again.

“It means that she’s still hung up on you and she did that because she was jealous and didn’t know what to about it.

    That doesn’t mean I think she was right I just think she feels like, even though she’s such a model you didn’t pick her but you picked me instead…I get it I had that same thought and I forgive her” I said completing my speech to a very annoyed and kind of pissed of Damien.

“Okay”

“That’s it…okay?”

“Well I’m not going to say the same thing all over again but I know how naïve and merciful you are so instead…”

He didn’t continue speaking but he did resume his kissing and we spent the entire afternoon making out on my bed.

Oh the benefits of having a boyfriend who knew exactly what to do to make my body hum in pleasure.

              **************************************

“How was work today?” I asked my parents

“It was good…my Tokyo deal is taking a little more time, I think I will be leaving next week for Tokyo” my dad said.

“Oh…how long will you be gone this time?” I asked a little annoyed.

“Just a couple days honey”

“It’s what you said the last time…” I said while looking down at my plate.

I know I was being childish, my parents always go on trips together and I actually miss them both. I’m really close to them both and since my brother is busy in the army I kind of became the only child.

“Don’t worry honey, I’m not going this time much to your father’s disappointment” my mom said cheering me up

“Really mom!” I said excited.

“Yes really…” said my dad pouting child-like at my mom.

“Well now I feel better “I said smugly at my dad.

 He poked his tongue at me and went back to eating, while my mom and I laughed at his behaviour.

I can actually spend some quality time with my mother while dads away. It had been so long since we actually had a mother-daughter day, actually we never had one before so this would definitely be a first.

              ***************************************

Yellooooos... hope you enjoyed this part and as always,

Comment &Vote