Will You Go ..?

Hey guys!!.. I'm sorry for updating soooo late..

I hope you enjoy it!!

Please Comment & Vote

Chapter 5

"Hey you..." 

"Why did you say no to him?" Amy asked me from the other line before I could say anything else.

"I didn't Damien did and also why did you set it up?"I asked her.

"Why would he do that and what are you talking about? I didn't set up anything.." she said nervously.

"I know you did it! you just admitted it and you ran away the second we started talking...quite obvious don't you think?" I asked her sitting by the small seat attached to my window.

"I did, but I just wanted you to come to this dance, you never come and it's senior year... I'm really sorry if I hurt you" she kept talking and I was laughing silently to myself.

"Amy...Amy its fine I wanted to ask you something anyway." I told her shutting her up.

"What?" she asked.

"I wanted Ryder's number..." I asked her a little hesitantly

"Oooh...So you want his number and all" she said teasing me.

"Can you just give it and stop acting like a prick!" I said getting annoyed.

"Touchy Touchy okay take it down" she said and gave me his number.

"Thanks...I'll see you in school tomorrow, bye babe" I said to her.

"Bye honey" she said.

I dialled Ryder's number it rang thrice, he answered 

"Hello" he said sleepily.

"Hey Ryder ...it's me Eva, sorry did I wake you up?"I asked him.

"No no its fine...watssup" he said , I heard him shift a bit.

"So, I'm sorry about the way Damien acted today..." I apologized to him.

"It's cool no harm done" he said casually.

"Really then why did you run away liked a scared cat..?"I teased him.

"I'm not scared of him" he defended himself.

"Really..."

"Really" he said confirming it.

"Then how about you take me to that dance and prove me wrong" I challenged him surprising myself with this confidence.

"Okay I will" he said accepting the challenge.

"Okay" I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Okay" he said sounding like he was trying to do the same as me.

"Bye" I told him.

"And goodnight to you to Eva" he said to me, and I cut the call.

I just couldn't hold it anymore I started jumping up and down in my room with excitement.

I was so excited that I didn't feel sleepy anymore.

I shut my curtains and dimmed the lights and turned on my mp3 player.                                                         The song 'Primadona' by Marina & the Diamonds started playing. I was dancing for god knows how long but when I heard my door open I immediately stopped and lowered the volume.

"Hey we thought you were sleeping" my mom said coming inside.

"I was going to but I was just so excited that I couldn't sleep anymore" I told her.

"What's so exciting?" she asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Well if you must know, a boy asked me out to the winter formal!!!" I told her excitedly.

"Really...finally my daughter is going to a dance and not alone!!.." my mom said excitedly.

"Mom!!...what's wrong with you?  and that's just mean and by the way you should be telling me not to go on dates and how it's going to affect me emotionally and academically.." I said getting shocked by my mother's reaction.

"I'm sorry sweetie but a mother can only wish..." she said giving me hug.

"What wish?" asked my dad coming in my room.

"Your daughter just got asked to the winter formal...isn't that great honey!" she told  my dad who looked like all the colour had drained from his face.

"What?... I thought boys had cooties" my dad asked in a shocked surprisingly shrill tone.

"Dad that story was true till I was like when I was five or maybe till seven" I told him.

"What's his name? Which grade is he in? Is he a college boy? Cause if he is you are forbidden to see him are we clear!" My dad said asked questions like I was getting interrogated for a murder.

"Sweetie stop getting so paranoid.. Evangeline is seventeen years old now! she is going to have boyfriend's and you have to deal with that " my mom said to him.

"Boyfriend's? No she's going to have a husband who I will pick for her and she won't get married till she is thirty-five or maybe even forty" my dad said sternly.

"Bradley James Walker if you think that your going to decide our daughter's future without mine and her consent then you can see yourself out on the street...Do you hear me?" my mom said standing up just as angry as dad.

"Fine..." my dad said dejectedly.

"Now go in our room and get out of those clothes, I'll be right there" my mom said with a hint amusement in her voice.

"Okay..."my dad said with a look on his face to my mom that made me cringe as he hurried out of the room.

"Eww mom gross!! I'm right here" I said feeling disgusted.

"Now, now Evangeline it's a very natural thing...you'll know eventually" she said and gave me a kiss.

"By the way you might wanna turn up the music for a while" she said while leaving my room.

"Ewwwww!!!!" I said as soon as she left my room, I shut the door went to bed with my I-pod in my hands, I plugged my headphones and played songs as loud as I could till fell asleep.

***********************************

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Please Comment & Vote