A couple couple..

Chapter 18

Recap:

He started walking towards me and as soon as he was close to me he pulled me towards him so that I was flush against his body. I immediately put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. He didn’t need any other type of invitation as he saw the look in my eyes that said only one thing,

‘Kiss me’

Chapter 18

 I was having the best dream, Damien and I at the beach just sitting and embracing each other under the shade of a palm tree. It felt so great with him peppering kisses along my neck and saying sweet nothings.

I wish I could stay like this forever.

But that’s just a DREAM!

 “Wake up...”

“Wake up!”

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Fuck Off!!!!”

  Yeah…I was still not a morning person, Damien was trying to wake me up for some time now and I didn’t want to get out of the warm comfort that was provided from my bed.

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!”

“Fine I’m up I’m up…Jeez what’s your problem!” I said while getting up from my bed and stretching.

“Umm…um” Damien stuttered.

I turned around to look at him, he was looking at me with his bedroom eyes and then I realised I was stretching. I just shook my head in amusement and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash-up.

I was just about to leave the bathroom when I felt Damien behind me,

“You know I was just about to come out” I said to him and turned around.

He just pulled me to him and kissed me, it was quick, gentle and sweet just like him…well not the gentle part.

“I couldn’t wait … get dressed I’ll see you downstairs” he said and quickly kissed me again and left my room.

 I was getting ready for what you might ask, for SCHOOL. Yup school was starting today and I just couldn’t wait for it to begin… (Note the sarcasm.)

Also this would be the first time Damien and I would actually be a couple in school, like a couple couple. I don’t know why but I was nervous for some reason, Damien loves me, I am his girlfriend nobody can say anything to me about us that I haven’t already thought about and got over.

So why was I still nervous?

“Chuck it” I said to myself and got ready quickly to leave my room.

         **************************

“Good Morning” I said as I entered the kitchen.

My parents were eating breakfast along with Damien and my plate was waiting for me.

“Morning babe” Damien said as I sat next to him and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I was still a little shy about kissing in front of others so I blushed a little which always seemed to amuse Damien making him chuckle.

“Morning honey…ready for school?” my dad asked while eating my mom’s chocolate chip pancakes.

“Hey! Eat from your own plate” my mom said to my dad while smacking him on his arm.