Daydreaming

Chapter 25

Recap:

I just couldn't remember for some reason.

As I passed them by I looked at the guy, I couldn't see clearly. It was too dark and all I could see were his very grey eyes that were very, very familiar and copper brown hair that looked so soft and somehow I knew that they were soft, like I had combed through them before.

He looked like...he looked like,

"Eva?"

"Dam......"

And that when I passed out.

Chapter 25

Was it him?

No it wasn't...

Was it him??

No it wasn't!...

Was it him???

No it wasn't!!...

Was it him????

No it wasn't!!!!...

"Ms.Walker... estoy aburriendo?"(Ms. Walker am I boring you?)

"Qué?"(What?)

"Estás aburrido?"(Are you bored?)

"No señor" (no sir)

"If I catch you daydreaming in my class again, you better be ready for a ten thousand Word essay on your excuse... entiendes!"

"Si señor"

I have got to snap out of this! Or I'm going to lose my mind.

Ever since I got up today, last night's events came rushing back to me right till the moment I saw Damien in that club with some blondie!

I thought after a night of drinking you never remember what you did, the next day. But that is soo not true!

I didn't even see Damien when I came back home last night! Or maybe he was there? I was passed out so I couldn't tell.

Maybe it wasn't him, maybe I just thought it was him because I missed him?

I don't know! I have to ask him, he wouldn't lie to me...would he?

Riiiiiiinggggg!

Finally, Class was over and thank god it was lunch break, haven't seen Damien at all today!

I saw him waiting for me by my locker, he looked soo hot today.

The sunlight from the window was making his Brown hair glow and looked very similar...

No! It wasn't him, stop doing this to yourself...

"Hey Babe...missed you last night" Damien said pulling me flush against him.

"I thought you stayed the night?" I asked confused.

"I did... you were just passed out" he said a little shaky.

"Ohh... did my mom see you?"

"Nope...I hid in your closet and came out when she left you to sleep"

"Hmmm..." maybe I was dreaming.

"Anyways...how was your night?, since you were passed out I'm guessing it was verryy eventful" Damien said smiling smugly.

"It was verryyy eventful" I replied sarcastically.

"It can't be that bad"

"Oh it was..." and I told him everything that happened last night.

Well not everything, I didn't want him to think I was doubting him again.

We headed of for lunch in the cafeteria and the rest of the day went by fairly well, until we were leaving for home.

I was waiting for Damien to get his car out when out of nowhere this chick smacks right into my back,

"Ow!!...watch it will you!"

"Oh god I'm so sorry...are you hurt?" said this girl who I had never seen before.

"Umm...its ok I'm fine actually"

"Are you sure... I was texting and wasn't paying attention"

"I'm fine...really!"

"Oh well, I'm glad"

"Are you new by any chance?"

"Umm...no not really, I'm a junior. My names Haley" She said and we shook hands.

"I'm Evangeline..."

"I know who you are" she said smiling brightly.

"You do??" I said confused.

"Yeah! You're dating Damien, who doesn't know you! You're the one who finally snagged the love of our lives!" she said.

Okay this girl was creeping me out!

"Hey Eva...get in" Damien said pushing the door open for me

"OH! MY! GOD!!" she looked like she was about to faint.

"Okay so I'm gonna go now...I'll see you around!" I said and quickly got in the car and shut the door.

"Who was that?"

"Just drive! Drive as fast as you can" I said hurriedly.

"Okay...." Damien said confused.

That was beyond creepy, I thought by now the fan girls were calm about us dating. It's been a couple months now!

But all I could think about was, she looked surprisingly familiar...

          ********************************