𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙

'Are you decent?'

'Not morally. But I'm wearing pants if that's what you're asking'

───────────────

'We ride motorcycles for a living, sell guns, have been caught up in drug deals, kill people, support the pornography business and constantly have the cops breathing down our necks, prepared to haul our asses to prison where we'll most likely be repeatedly fucked against our will. Pretty sure lung cancer should be the least of your worries, bro.'

Please read the warnings carefully and thoroughly. There are parts to this story that might upset/offend you so please prepare yourselves so you know what to expect. I've read my fair share of stories written by those who think guys in gangs are all cool and hot and it's all fun and games, totally romanticizing the concept. I'd like to make it clear that in real life it isn't like that and gangs are extremely dangerous. Again, read the warnings.

I'd also like to add that even though I write it, I don't necessarily agree with/support the characters' actions nor (with) what they say. If they do/say something that you find to be offensive, please do not automatically assume I think that it's okay.

Warning: Explicit language. Vulgar language. OFFENSIVE language. Explicit content (chapters will be marked with a *). Degrading behaviour towards women. Unequal treatment of women. Attempted sexual assault. Mentioned sexual assault. Drugs. Guns. Violence and blood.

The personalities of the members depicted in this story is in no way a correct representation of how I view the boys. I know that none of them would ever do or get involved with any of the stuff mentioned in this book. Each of them are their own characters, completely different from their real selves.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, and referenced incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Copyright © 2020 Tazzyrk