"Can I have this dance?" Alec whispered into my ear, I shivered although I tried not to. The three Alphas in front of me caught it and they subtly smiled to themselves.

"Excuse me." I exclaim as Alec lead me to dance.

He slipped one hand around my waist and took my other hand in his, " What are you doing to me. Rojo." He continued dancing, his eyes not on me but his grip tightened ever so slightly.
" you are looking gorgeous, ever so beautiful," that's when he looked down and moved a piece of hair from my face. " I feel like you have been punishing me through all those weeks we were alone together, keeping your beauty hidden."

"Are you saying I wasn't beautiful all those days?"

He stopped dancing and placed his hand in my chin, " you always look beautiful but today you look drop dead gorgeous." He states his lips getting closer to mine as he was just about to -

"Alec. What are you doing."
Alec and I separate quickly and turned to look at the person interrupted us.

Rebecca fricking Stride.

I stepped in front of Alec and looked down directly at her.

"Hi, Rebecca right? Remember me we met earlier."

"Yes I see you changed, what a shame , and now you wearing a crown , it's not a fancy dress party hun."

"Is your nose still working after that nose job or are you just stupid." i reply so quickly.

Alec placed a hand on my back and I immediately regretted being mean.

"You can't talk to me like that, my father is Alpha Iannos Stride!"

I heard a snort in the distance, all three of us turned to look at Alpha Xander who was looking up at the sky , a drink to his lips and a smirk on his face.

I smirked.

"Your dad is an Alpha, well mines the king." I state and turn my head to the left to look down at her.

"You would think a real life princess wou- would know how to dress better."

I took a step away from her and did a twirl, the tulle of my dress floating up in a circle before resting at my feet.

I'm not sure about your opinion but I feel beautiful, and I don't need anyone to tell me anything.

"Alec, dance with me please." She states turning her attention from me to my mate.

"Actually Becca, I was dancing with Renezmaé,"

Yes! Go boy! Reject her sorry ass! Snow sung  from my mind.

Becca left out a aggravated shout and turned to look at me , " Are you seriously going to use your princess power to make everyone like you! Alec thinks he is forced to dance with you,because you are you."

I opened my mouth to interrupt but Alec did it for me.

"Actually Becca, I want to dance with Renezmaé. Maybe I'll catch you later, but for now," he turned towards me and took my hand, " excuse us."

He pulled me towards him and we continued dancing to the classical piano in the background. it took everything in my power to not turn around and shoot becca a wink.

We danced in silent, mainly because I was just enjoying the moment with my mate.

"Excuse me, Can I dance with the princess." Another young alpha walked up to us, setting his hand out.

Alec turned towards the alpha and growled before pulling my even closer to him.

"I love this possessive side of you Bloomie,"