TWENTY

Not edited

I removed all the accessories from my hair , it was giving me a head ache. I changed into a night gown and through open the duvet, throwing my self into the bed.

There was no sound from the corridor meaning my siblings have not arrived, and the annoying mummer in my stomach disappeared when Elena flat out told me she knew.

I hated thinking about it but my mind keeps going back there.

"I was sitting in the lobby when you both showed up, and I was doing that naughtly little trick even you did. Hiding my scent. Brother never noticed me, nor did you. But I noticed you both. Mainly because iv never seen my brother hold another girls hand, so I had to investigate, when I got closer I saw your face, your eyes, I heard the way you spoke, your distinct accent. And I knew who you were."

The only reason Alec took me to Spain was to sort out the family situation, and by situation he ment the aggressive teenager in front of me who could probably break ties faster then she could restore them. Alec went in place of his dad. And she saw Alec and I enter together, probably even sharing a room.

"Why didn't I tell him." Was what she asked me. Why didn't I come out and say I was a princess,

"He is smitten with you, I haven't seen him like this since Rebecca, he returned from Becca's packed as soon as he touched down, but when he got home he was angry with himself, we thought it had to do with Becca, but it actually had to do with you. He was so mad with himself for leaving you alone, he was concerned about all the things that could happen to you, he was angry that he didn't not even get a proper name or address.
He was worried he will never see you again."

I swallowed and closed my eyes, he wants to see me, he is smitten, that's good right?

I turned and looked through the window , many snow particles drifting down towards the ground.

"Can I even live here." I asked myself.
I was brought up as a spare and now I'm going to be leader to a pack, a huge one. Can I handle it?

Would he even want me after he realizes I kept all this a secret. Who I am, what I am, who I am to him.

I closed my eyes, allowing those thoughts to cloud my mind until I eventually drifted of to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Renezmaé Snow Dela Rosa!"

"Don't shout babe, maybe she is unwell."

"She probably is considering she hasn't eaten in a while."

"Your fault Zain, you should have gave her food on the plane, you know dad was going to do something."

"But I really don't think he would stave his own child."

"I didn't he would risk his daughters life- he knows she was hiding her scent and a werewolf. While normal humans can last longer than 8-21 days without food and water now imagine the stats for a werewolf!"

I groaned under my breath at my siblings mini argument behind my bedroom door but made no effort to get up to open it. I just did what any sibling would do. Shout.

"Dammit Luca, tori, Zain, Cara , Xyla and Axel! Get in the damn room, you are so loud."  I whined.

As soon as the names left my lips the door opened and all my siblings came tumbling in. I sat up in bed and rubbed my tired eyes before setting them onto my siblings. Letting out a sigh at their facial expressions.