TWO

Mild language
Not edited

Alec POV

****BRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGG****

"Fuuuc-" I groaned not even having the spirt to complete the word before groggily getting out of bed.

I do a couple of my morning stretches while my eyes are closed and my body semi asleep when my memories of last night hits me like a truck.

Today's the 27.

It's her birthday.

"Crap." I cussed running across my room to the cupboard and grabbing a shirt. I lifted it up to my nose and sniffed,

"Oh well this will do. I quickly throw on my shirt, run a hand through my hair and bolted out my room towards the front door.

"Alecander?"

I closed my eyes before looking up at mum, she had her hands folded neatly in front of her and a shy smile on her face.

"Where are you going so early?" She teased already knowing the fated answer.

"Maaa, you know it's Becca's birthday, I am going into town to get her-"

Elena walked up from behind me with a big smiling interrupting my explanation.

"Her Favorite Yellow Tulips..right big bro?"

I brought my hand to the back of my neck and rubbed awkwardly...

"Look what you did Elena , he is blushing now." Aliza exclaimed appearing on the staircase.

Both mum and Elena laughed as I gently pushed past them running out towards the detached garage where the families cars were parked, dad loved his vehicles and had everything here including his 1969 Chev that he and mum drove around the cities in Europe with...but for me I needed something more modern so I got the 2017 version of the car and I love it.

I started the engine and pulled out of the garage turning my head to check the blind spots before making a U , that's when mum decided to yank the passenger side door open and seat herself in the front.

"Mum?"

"Just drive hun,"

I only nodded before taking off towards the florist shop with the light hum of the radio in the back ground.

"Our secret moments, in a crowded room, they got no idea about me and you,"

Mum next to me started chuckling and honestly the sound of her laughter made everyone around her want to laugh.

"Mum? What up." I asked smiling.

"You got your secrets, son let me have mine." She said with a smile on her face.

I pulled up to the florist store and left my mum in the parking lot , quickly I ran in and bought a bouquet of yellow tulips for Becca.

Cheesy, whipped ,call me what you want because I am sure I have been called the name before.