FIFTY SIX

"Honestly Renesmaé, you talk a lot about being so strong yet you always have men ready to do your dirty work." Victoria growled spitting out blood on the icy cold ground.

"Iv always been surrounding my strong males, and leaning on them does not make me weak, rather makes me stronger. I have a pack - a group of people who love me to a point where they are willing to kill for me. What do you have Vic."

"Shut up." She yelled pulling at her own hair.

"The worst part is that , you had what I have , Axel, Luca even Zinan." My words finally got caught in my throat as I thought of my late brother, " Zinan actaully sacrificed his life for you, he through himself at death without a second thought for you. Lorenzo and Alec- Alpha Xander who all love me would have automatically loved you. Because you- Victoria, you were my sister, you were an older - reliable sister. What the hell did you do." I yell, " I'm so confused how you can turn like this- so sick. Zinan died in vain and Luca loved in vain."

"Shut up." She yells and propelled herself towards me. Lorenzo looks like he was going to intervene but this was my fight.

"Watch out for my family. And take care of yourself." I told Lorenzo before allowing Snow to take over me.

She stood tall on her hind legs, our purple eyes shining bright and bold.

"Come at me." She growls as Victoria's wolf attack. It was a harsh battle of jaws and claws.

She was good- she was trained by my brother. So good it required my entire concentration, for that while I had no clue what was happening to my pack. My family. All I held onto was the strings of my heart tied to them that was still strung.

I slammed Victoria's hair against the snow. Her body was scraped and bruised. But she gave up. Her body transformed back to human. No strength to even move.

"Go ahead , Kill me Queen, I won't even look at you if that makes it easier."

I pressed my paw to her head pushed it slightly more into the snow.

Before letting her go. Her eyes snapped in disbelief, "what are you doing."

"You have a son Victoria, I won't put him through what my family had to go through. Get out of here, get him, and Luca."  I turned away from her and ran towards the centre of the fight. Most rouges were down, non of my own seemed hurt.

I scanned for my family.

Violet, Aliza, Elena, the twins, Axel, Alec, I smiled a bit while looking through Snows eyes. Alec was zipping past the warriors taking down rouges like it was his hobbies. Hunter was strong sleek and lean.

I almost lost myself in the second staring at Alec. Part of my wanted to roll over and howl at the moon at my luck of having a mate like him.

"Alec." I whisper through our mind link.

He stopped, his eyes scanning the land before landing on me, Hunter tilted his head to the side - like a "what's up ?" Gesture.

"I love you." I whisper.

He gives me a wolfy grin,

"I love you, and after all of this I'm going to show you."

I laughed, before training my eyes back to the attack, scanning for one last person-

- where is? In the distance my eyes lands on him and I quickly howl. Gathering the attention of Alecander. His wolf shifts his gaze to me before turning to look at the direction I was staring at.

Xander with his paws trying to fight out of Ian's death grip.

I ran towards him, Alec hot on my tail.

"Ian ." I growled, stepping forward to help, but just as I took a step forward Ian increased his pressure stopping me in my tracks.

"What, you were so sure he could kill me. Hell he was a cocky SOB too. What twenty some years ago you thought you could ripe my heart out but guess what Xander. The Silent Alpha or whatever bull name they called you. He is gone, you are weak, as soon as you gave your heart to Violet and had those three children your weaknesses just increased. Just when you were fighting me, you were to worried about them, constantly checking to make sure each one of them were safe. If you didn't have them you probably could have killed me." He laughs, manically, he set his hands around Xander's neck. None of us moved. " After I snap your neck, I'm going to kill all your weaknesses but you won't be able to watch." He added more pressure and Xander cried out in pain.

Just as Alec stepped forward.

A gunshot rang out.

Ian's hands slowly fell of Xander and he fell to a heap on the floor, blood pouring out of a hole in his head.

In that moment I could only hear the sound of my breathing, coming and going in pants of cold winter air.

I could feel the blood in my face trying to keep me warm in the Iceycold environment.

Each fur stood up in anticipation.

It was almost like time slowed down as I looked in the direction of the shot.

Now, crumpled on the floor, heavily pregnant, messy brown hair with tears streaming down her face and a gun clenched to her chest was Rebecca.

"I had to, I had to."

Ian's eyes were wide open, not a single breath leaving his mouth, but I on the other hand was breathing heavily.

This was all too much.

Rebecca and I. We were so similar, yet fate seemed so twisted. She had a beautiful childhood, growing up with a family like the Blooms, a father who loved her, a pack who supported her, a mate a child. While I had a disturbed childhood, siblings that loved me, I now have a gorgeous mate, a beautiful family. But we both were cursed to play a part in taking the lives of our own fathers, to stop the evil they committed.

"My Queen, the rouges are dead."
The warrior sent through mindlinked, " some have ran away but we got men on them."

I nod, turning back into my human form walking over to Rebecca, I dropped down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. "Shhh love, come here."

I held her, close, let her cry, it's something I wish someone did for me after that day. So despite everything I'm going to be there for her.

She is the new Alpha, she is one of mine. I am her Queen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry I thought that I posted this chapter a week ago! But it seems like I didn't ...whoops...

Xoxo