TWENTY THREE

NOT EDITED
REALLY LONG

What do you think of the dresses?

•••••
So I decided against putting on another white dress. I didn't want to be remotely compared to her. So while the Bloom siblings and her were decked in white, I decided to join my sisters pallet.
Cara has on a pretty mermaid style dress that was sleeves and nude. It had pretty white vine like structures around her bodice flowing down her body and sparsely ending. Xyla had on a nude mermaid dress as well with a single strap and a sliver sash  on as a curve from her bust to her waist, accentuating her body curves. Lastly Tori had on a nude ball gown that was sinched in just below her breast. Royal blue flower cut outs were delicately places over the nude material before sparely disappearing and leaving her nude tulle skirt.

I had a sweetheart neckline ballroom dress. It was made of a mixture of nude and blush tulle, it also had blue and gold floral cut outs that were placed delicately over my bust and above my waist, the bottom of the dress also had the gold and blue flowers. Lastly to complete the outfit I place my red hair behind my shoulders and put the Fleur De Lys style crown on my head.

I checked my make up once more before leaving the room and making way down to the party.

I was late. But I didn't care. The room itself smelt the same as when you walk into the perfume section of a store. Horrible.There were too many scents mixing together but I was only searching for one.

Citrus and chocolate. I stood at the top of the stair case and looked around for him, but I could not find him anywhere, I spotted Alpha Xander's red hair, My sisters crowns and even my dad. But not him - nor Rebecca.

"Are you going to stand there the whole time Princess Renezmaé?" I looked over at who called my name and there at the bottom of the stairs stood Alpha James.

I smiled and walked down, being a princess and having so much practice I could skip down the stairs in heels and a crown and not mess it up once.

"I see you are still hiding your scent."

I widened my eyes remembering that I hide it to show the sisters, slowly I closed my eyes again and released my scent.

"Oops, I was showing the Bloom girls how to do it."

"So I guess you and Alec have spoke?"

I raise my eyebrow  and put my hand in his extended one, " I am under the impression you told him my secret."

"I did no such thing! I will never disrespect the royal family like that!" He teased.

I smirked, " of course if you just imply it, you are not directly saying it."

"Exactly!"

"Uncle." We got interrupted by Derek who came over. He quickly bowed down to me before looking back at his uncle.

"Have you seen Alec? He told me His Rojo is here, I'm trying to find her but it hard hey."

"And why are you looking for her Banzai?" I ask completely serious.

"Cause she is hot and I want to make Alec mad- what Banzai."

"Or do you prefer Shenzi?"

I see his eyes glossing over and in a second later Alpha James speaks up, " Yes Derek, the princess is talking to you."

Derek then makes eyes contact with me again before his face lights up. " hells its you! Except your hair is red! And you are a princess! A princess of werewolves!"

James and I laughed at Derek.

"Well since I found you, can I have a dance?"

I let go of Alpha James and took Derek's hand as he lead me of to dance.