SPECIAL

Remember 100 comments and the next chapter is posted. (as soon as 100 or tom morning!!!)

Or you all have to wait a week!

Guys to reiterate! One person can comment in every single line to get it to 100 ... I don't care. I just want to see 100 comments.

Twenty years ago.
War between hunters and wolves.

Xander POV

I put the final photo on my desk. It was one of me, Violet and my son Alec. I still can't believe that after everything I have a mate. And a son.

There was a huge point in my life when I thought I would have no one else to care for, no one to live up to.

Then she came.

"Alexander Monroe Bloom!" Violet shouts from across the corridor.

And now she probably hates me.

"Hello love."

"Oh no, no hello love me, why am I only finding out now that you are going to war! Fighting for Ian? With Stephan!"

"But love , you knew that Ian was planning a war with the hunters for a while now-"

"Yes!" She interrupts, " but not so soon! Not when I'm two months pregnant!" She exclaims holding her tiny bump.

I gave her a smirk and folded my arms leaning back and looking at my work.

She was still beautiful even seven years later, her blonde hair was left open and her tiny bumped peaked through her dress.

"You little wolf." She was seething now because she realized, " you got me pregnant on purpose! You knew the war was close! How dare you."

She was right, I did make love to her, a lot. For three weeks straight so that she will be pregnant for this war. Hunters don't play fair, they use guns and heavy machinery and I was not going to risk her life.

"We both wanted to have a baby."

"Yea But I want to fight to." She whines. " I haven't used my bow and arrow in a war in like forever!"

"I'm sorry love but you need to worry more about this little bean." I exclaim sliding down on my knee so I could kiss her slightly protruding stomach.

"Ian would have allowed me to fight." She teased slightly.

I growled under my breath and picked violet up , using one hand I placed her legs around my waist and pushed her against the wall. Being careful enough to leave her tummy area alone..

"You are my mate." I state sliding my hand down her thigh, " no one else." I kissed her neck and she let out a moan.

I would have taken it further, but thousands of wolves were waiting for me to lead them into war.

"I would love to continue this baby, but I need to go."

"Thank you Xander."

"For what? Kissing you, cause baby I'll do that always." I smirk.

"Idiot! I mean thank you for fighting with Ian."

I took a deep breath and looked over at the portrait on my desk. Alec was three in the photo, his big green eyes sparking with love and hope. No child, not even one with the surname Stride, should be subjected to that kind of treatment. To be ripped away from their father and left in the hands of others.

"Oh well, I'm nice that why you love me."

Violet opened her mouth to say something but we got interrupted by our little man.