FIVE

Reneé POV
(Just look above I am going to scream! He is so HOT)

"HOLY SHIT!"

I jumped of the floor and onto the bed kicking the yellow stained sheets onto the floor.

"SHIT SHIT!!! IT CAN FlY! THAT DAMN INSECT CAN FLY."

I know what your thinking, your a wolf, just kill the damn thing..but I can't! Not roaches! Give me anything just not a roach or a snake...or a centipede.

...well not that I learnt to kill anything...

I let out another yell as it flew to my face,

"What the hell is going on?"

I snapped my head up to the inter leading door, which was no wide open allowing the perfect stranger into my room.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted, my eyes looking back at the roach now sitting perfectly on the picture frame.

"I came to check if you were dying , cause it sure sounded like it."

I snapped my eyes back at the guy in my room. He was just standing there, staring at me...shirtless.

And pant less.

Also most likely boxerless.

Considering he had a white towel wrapped low on his waist. Wet specks of water was running down his defined abs.

No hey the water droplets are going to be dry.

"Eyes here Roja."

Even his voice. So enchanting.

I looked up at him, he had a very wide smile stretched across his face, with two dimples etched into his skin, and his eyes green, like an emerald. But his hair. Blonde strands of sunshine just messy, like he ran his hands through it a million times.

"So what are you screaming about?"

I took my bottom lip and grazed my teeth over it and pointed over to the frame.

"There is this giant roach in my room and now it's there...could you...kill it?" I asked. Perfect. Just like a dumb childish teenage human!

"You booked into a motel. You are going to get bugs." He walked over to the frame and hit the roach with a shoe, causing the entire frame to fall to the ground and six baby roaches to crawl out from underneath.

"Omg! This is infested!"

The small bugs all started flying around the room and I could swear I almost died.

"You know what. We will just leave the door open." He said walking to the balcony and opening the door. " and you can come next door until they fly out."
With that he walked out of my room into his.

And I know what you all are thinking -he could be a serial killer. But I am a wolf. And I am only going to be there for like ten minutes before I need to leave. So I went next door after grabbing my things.

Mr blonde just stood against his bed- still in a towel- with a glass of water.

"So..what brings you to a motel?"

Gosh can his voice be any more desirable.

"Running away from home..don't you own any clothes?" I asked clearly distracted.

He laughed and walked to his suit case pulling out some shorts.

"Running away huh?"

I kept my gaze on the opposite side of the room.