FOUR

Thought I would show you some HOTNESS!!!

Someone you will know of soon POV:

"No! This can't be right , father please!" I argued pushing past the crowed to my dad. This isn't the way it was supposed to be. It can't be this way.

"Please dad this isn't right, this is not how this was supposed to be." I whispered, not wanting to cause a bigger scene than I already did.

"How do you know what it's supposed to be , you have not found your mate yet. While Craig here has been through it before. Don't be rude to question his judgement. That is not your role in life." Dad stared walking past me to wish Craig congratulations.

My role in life. My role is life is being a back up. My mate was supposed to give me a role a life. I wasn't like normal people who could make myself a better role in life. I never could and never would be allowed to. I laughed. Congratulations for what...I looked over at Craig. Finding his fourth mate at forty eight!
Ugh the nerve.

I grabbed a bundle of my dress and ran out of the great room, heading towards the bedrooms.
On the sound of my steps my bedroom door opened neatly by the two handmaiden staff waiting on my word.

"Please leave."

Rude. I don't really care right now.

As soon as the helpers dismissed themselves I turned and pulled out my suitcase shoving useful items into my bag. Leaving all of the dresses and ribbons ...even gathering up some non sentimental jewelry that I could pawn for some money.

"Reneé?"

I quickly stepped in front of my suitcase hoping it will be covered by the tulle of my dress. I would be in even more trouble now if they found out I was planning to escape.

"Victoria! What are you doing here?" I hesitantly asked.

Victoria was my eldest brothers mate, he happened to find her seven years ago, a lonely street girl he just happened to fall in love with growing up...and seven years later ends up being his mate.

"I head about you and Craig, also about your reaction..."

I avoided eye contact. She probably didn't believe me either.

"he isn't my mate Tori, there was nothing like how you said. No sparks. No warmness. No automatic love, desire, lust. Nothing."

"What?" She asked astonished.

"He smelt just like he normally does. But everyone said your mate smells like your favorite scent...he doesn't smell like chocolates!"

Victoria laughed at the end and I could help but giggle with her.

"And how is it even possible that he had four mates in forty eight years. Something is definitely wrong..and I am not sitting around and being demanded by my own father to mate him." I exclaimed turning around and zipping up my suitcase.

"I am going to leave tonight." I sighed and looked down.

"There are five others to take my place , no one will miss me."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ever so patiently waited for the clock to strike 1 am before I got out of bed, I was already wearing a black tracksuit and had my bag packed to leave. I through my suitcase over my shoulder and sneaked out of my room , passed my siblings room and out of the hallway.

"Reneé, over here !"

I turned around and could see Victoria calling me over into my eldest brothers office.