THREE

Dedicated to @Haleyberrykisses

Alec POV

Punch Punch Duck Kick Punch

I slid down onto my knees, my head banging against the boxing bag. I could feel and hear the blooding thundering as it pumped through my veins. My mind was all over the place. My emotions off. And senses heightened.

Just as a drop of sweat made its way down my cheek is when I couldn't take it anymore.

I let out a monsoon of tears, angry tears, sad tears and eventually ended with happy tears.

It honestly hurts like shit that Becca isn't and now won't ever be called mine and I can't help but be so angry that I don't get to call her mine. She was the one thing I ever wanted - needed.

But she is my best friend. And this is a happy experience so I should be happy for her.

I stood back up.

Punch Punch Kick duck.

"Someone is working out huh?"

I stopped again and turned around grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat off my body.

"Sorry..I just needed it"

Mum laughed, "why did you stop, carry on."

Mum was also in her training gear , she walked towards the treadmill and took off running.

"Are you not going to make me stop? Say I am too sweaty or are you just going to ignore the elephant in the room." I asked stepping away from the punching back and towards the weights.

"I know what happened to you was hard. So you are dealing with it by working out ...I understand."
Mum said as she just carried on running, picking up her pace.

"What type of mum are you?" I asked completely astonished.

Mum slowed her run to a jog, then a walk, then stopped and jumped off before turning to face me, giving me a small and gentle smile.

"Where do you think you got the idea of working out till your problems disappear from?" Mum asked popping one hand on her hip.

"Uhm Dad?"

She just laughed, " before you were born, a few days after Aunt Viola left with Reese, I was angry, my twin left without saying goodbye and without introducing me to her mate so I worked out everyday, grandma used to tell me I smelt like a pig and kicked me out of the gym." She turned to walk away but stopped and turned back, " if your dad was angry or had problems he would probably just kill the person or go on a rampage and break off half the mountain." She joked.

"Match made in heaven ..you both are over exaggerated dramatic wolves." I whisper.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I answered quickly.

"Let's do some real training baby boy."

Mum grabbed her bow and arrow and aimed it at me.

"Three arrows and I can guarantee skin to skin contact."

Just as I was about to object mum fired an arrow, with my alpha senses I could see it coming towards and reached out to grab it before it hit, but being distracted by one I didn't notice that she fired another for my foot.

"Damn Mum." I pulled out the arrow and set it down, wiping my skin till it healed.

"What are you going to do now son?" She asked coming to sit next to me, the third arrow forgotten.