FORTY NINE

I did what I said, I went to visit Luca, in his old room. Immediately when I entered the passage way I could here the cries of baby Thomas.

"Luca?" I announced my presence, my brother looked up, clear panic on his face and a baby in his arm.

"Where is Victoria?"

"She left, probably went back to her mother."

"And she left her baby?" I ask as I gently took the baby from Luca and cuddled it, allowing baby's Thomas to gently tug of my pinkie.

"She needs rest."

I close my eyes, that's women has my brother wrapped around her finger. Which mother leaves their child.

"I came to ask you something."

"What?"

"I need you to promise me, that you won't try to over through me or Alec." I ask as I gently rock his baby to sleep.

"It's not my intention."

"But I don't want it to be your mates intention."

Luca took the sleeping baby from my hands and agreed.

I smiled at the father and son duo before I left their room heading to do the last bit of things I need.

Some money, some clothes, my weapon/ thank you Alpha James and finally the letter.

I sneak up to my room and change into my navy track suit.

I did my best to keep my eyes off Alec's sleeping body on the bed.

I couldn't help myself, tears were already threatening to fall. One look, one look at him and I knew I could change my mind really fast.

I quickly pulled my packed bag from the back of my drawer, it was filled with most of my casual wear and some cash.

I pulled my bag down the stairs and left my envelopes on the table. Not a lot, only four. One fire Luca and Axel, One for Xander and Violet, One for the head of staff and the last one for Alec.

Alec's were the hardest one to write, I just hope he makes it through the entire letter before going ballistic.

I slip out of the castle doors and head straight to the outside door leading to the basement. I walk pass the empty cells until I got to the specific cell . Alec hurt him a lot. Lorenzo had large purples bruises all over his face, he was definitely not healing because of the wolfsbane injection they gave him to sedate him.

"My Queen." He spat out once he saw my face. I used the word spat because blood spurted out of his mouth with the call of my title, he seemed to have no anger within him.

" Lorenzo, you are going to talk , and you are going to talk to me now."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alec POV
(Since the book is after Alec, I guess we should start and end with him)

I tossed to my left letting my arm reach out to the renézmae to pull her body closer to me.

But I was met with an empty side. I sat up and shook my head, this women, she always is up and ready to do her duty.

I look across at the mirror opposite the bed, my hair was disheveled and my clothes from yesterday were still on. I smiled thinking about my mate.

"Your such a flippen idiot," I whisper to my self as I stood up from the bed, I walked towards the mirror and all the framed photos of us. My little Rojo, the red head Queen, my mate,my love."