Chapter 31

The cold metal pressed to the back of my head made me realized how much I have to lose. I was only praying to see him one last time and tell him what I really feel about him. To tell him that i... "Move Lad. You are done saving your friend today," he said. He still thinks I am a man. I don't know what he will do if he finds out I am a woman. I do not wish to find out.

I turned around and he said "Let us take you to the camp, where captain will decide your fate lad," He said. I felt my throat die. Was it always feels this way when you are about to die? I mean I had brush with death before but that time I had him next to me. He did tried to save me, I don't have regrets regarding that anymore. All that I regret about is not being able to see him one last time.

I saw men surrounding James and Hanri. If any one made any false move, then they will be dead. This is how this rescue mission will end? With me becoming a prisoner too? This wasn't suppose to happen this way. I wasn't supposed to get captured. It was supposed to end happily. But when it does exactly?

The man tied me down to a tree in their camp and Hanri and James were tied down too. "So, you though we will nor recognize one of our own men huh Lad? You are quite brave to try and infiltrate our camp this way." I chuckled. Brave? I do not need to be brave, when the person in front of me is foolish. I smirked and I felt stinging pain on my cheek.

The hat flew away and my hairs flew wildly in air. The man moved back in surprise. "You are a..." "I know I am a woman and better than any man in your entire camp because I outwitted you for so long. If not for me then all those men of yours might be alive" I looked into the soldier's eyes with defiance. He slapped me once again.

Someone said something in Spanish making the soldier stop. "A girl is it," I chuckled. "You must be the captain who thinks woman should not yield weapon" He touched my face. "Such a rare beauty, such a talented young face." He said looking into my eyes. "Don't touch her" I heard James say. And he received another blow. 

"Oh, so you both are lovers?" I laughed. "You do not wish to meet my lover." I said looking at him. "Oh why not? Maybe I can trade something of mine for you, I am sure he is a sound business man. After all only a Jeweler with an eye can value such a rare and beautiful gem" He said

"You do not want to tell him that, because he will not spare you" I said confidently on his face. "Nor do I if you cut me lose Captain" "Oh feisty, I like that, I like that in woman who are feisty, makes them fine companion, specially during certain acts. Maybe you should use your weapon and use them in my chambers" I looked at him defiantly.

 "Never, you will never get me." He laughed. "Never you say? You are tied down and on my mercy." He told me. "Not for long Captain" I said.

He leaned whispering "Perhaps till your Lover comes we can have some fun with you. After all a woman belongs to man feet, not above them, not beside them. They are good for just one thing that is act of pleasure. Shall we my fellow comrades get some entertainment for ourselves?" He asked. No thank you. "I shall say most aye's wins the game." And there was a lot and lots of cheers.

He brought the alcohol and drank it in one go. "That was good, now let's see from where shall I begin?" he asked. He took his knife and slashed opened my waist coat as I felt James struggle against the tree. "Don't touch her." James shouted. "OH I cannot touch her and she can kill my men. Is that so?" I kept looking at him defiantly slightly rubbing the ropes with a sharp piece of stone I have thus found.

He ran his knife against my shirt breaking open the buttons, revealing the corset inside. No, I have to do this faster. "Now, that is what we call a finer specimen." He said touching my neck. "Don't touch me" I said. Almost free I am almost free. Just few more minutes. "You think it makes you man enough to tie a helpless woman like this and have your sick way with her?" I asked. "It just makes you a coward."