Chapter 26

Next day as scheduled, we have begun our journey to an unknown world. In search of legendary city of gold. But me after knowing that someone is already knows our pathway, was on guard. Also, after what Mr. Rodriguez did last night, I was not very much keen on talking to him. "Sir, all is loaded, shall we abord the vessel and start our journey?" Mr. Rodriguez turned his gaze towards me and then nodded. What was that about?

"So, did you came to conclusion that I was not worth your Kind words Love? Or you think that it is one cruel way of punishing me?" He asked. I didn't replied. "So, you are going to give me the silent treatment Love? Is this how it is going to be?" I am afraid it is. For rest of the trip I am not uttering a single word, because they hold no meaning to you anyway. Why should I waste my precious breath on you?

"Sir we are ready to begun the journey as soon you all come abord." I heard the captain say and I was the first one abord to avoid any confrontation both by Mr. Rodriguez and James. I don't want to be a reason those friends fight among themselves, specially since they are best friends. I don't want to come in between them for any reason. "Captain take it away" I heard Mr. Rodriguez's voice.

"I heard there are many creatures lurking beneath the deep beneath these waters my lady, I wish you to be careful" I saw Ibrahim join me. "So, did he sent you to talk to me? Do you follow all his commands?" I asked. "Saheb is my savior and I shall follow him to the depths of the underworld. My life is his property now." I looked at him with the corner of my eyes. "But no, I do not follow his every command. He told me not to. He told me to follow yours."

Right, if he cannot protect me sure he will send his seven-foot-tall sabre yielding body guard me. I don't need his or anyone's help. "Then why don't you leave me alone in peace?" I asked. "Is that a command MY lady?" He asked. "Consider it a command Abe, I need my space." I said. He nodded and as he materialized, he moved back into the shadows. How do he manage to disappear like this? I will never ever achieve that level of stealth in my life like he can.

I felt someone standing beside me. "Abe I told you not to..." Someone pulled me to them harshly and I almost collided with the person's chest. I look up to see his cold green eyes looking back at me. I was used to this coldness by now. There is nothing about him that can surprise me now. "In few mere moments we are about to enter a territory where anything can happen. And I cannot say this we will all escape unharmed. So, will you not even let me the pleasure of being with you for these few mere moments Miss Davis? I have known you for being many thing, cruel wasn't one of those."

I am not cruel, he is cruel, he always is. He is a master of words knowing what to say and when to say. And that is quite bad ability to have if you see it through my perspective. I tried to pull back but he didn't let me. Instead he took to a deserted place in the entire vessel.

What is that you trying to do Mr. Rodriguez?

He pressed me against the wall of the boat and caged me with his body. "Now, you are caged My Vixen, there is no place to run or hide. You cannot ignore my presence; you have to acknowledge it." He said. I smiled "Don't tempt me sir to show you how effectively I can actually ignore you." He didn't pull back. He kept me trapped with him. "I believe that I have earned this right to be with you. Stole these moments from many others so that I can spend them right next to you. Who are you to decide if you want to take them away from me? I won't let you."

I tried to push him back. He held my hand in his still filling my space. His hand trialed over my face moving over my lips and over my neck. I closed my eyes feeling his lips on my skin. It felt surreal that a man like him exhibiting this kind of behavior. I don't know why. "Tell me love are you afraid that I might leave you after I have what I want from you?" He asked. "What is that you want from me?" I asked him. "You know very well My Love, what I want from you. What I carve, and it is a need like I never known before." His voice was almost painful.