Chapter 25

I felt a hand covering my mouth muffling my scream. "Be quite love, you don't want everyone to know what we are up to do you?" I relaxed hearing his voice. "Mr. Rodriguez, please don't sneak up on me that way knowing I have a very fragile heart and I don't quite like surprises." I told him taking out the box." 

"I see you have wonderous hands too not just wonderous feet. So, what have you stumbled on this time little vixen?" He asked. "A little treasure of my own." I told him.

"Oh is that so, can I have a look?" he asked. "Not until I go through its contents. First come first serve or are you not familiar with that sentence?" I asked. "Very much love. But all I am asking is to share your curious thoughts with me, just that" I heard a knock and quickly slid the box underneath the bed. And placed the weight in its place thus closing the gap in the wall concealing it as it was.

I got on the bed quickly. "Yes," Mr. Rodriguez answered the door for me. "Henry, come in please" Oh no, you don't what if he notices something is missing? Are you out of your mind Mr. Rodriguez? Or you simply don't care what happens to your employees? Maybe both. "How is she now?" Henry asked. Oh, he seems genuinely concerned. But I so don't buy his act. "Better, the air helped thank you for assisting me and my fiancée with such a short notice Lord Kane."

"no, need of formalities, you and I are friends Christin and I am glad that I have such a wonderful company tonight." Mr. Rodriguez nodded. "Lady Katherine as my token of appreciation I have little something for you" He gave me a bottle with a ship in it. And surprisingly it was as same as the one Mr. Rodriguez had made for me. Just the miniature version. "Something I like to do in my spare time. And the original is in construction. So, I would appreciate if you would like to go on a voyage with me sometime after it is complete."

I looked at Mr. Rodriguez who remain impassive even after he openly proposed that to me. "I don't see a reason to why not Lord Kane." He nodded and then left. "You are not going to say anything?" I asked as he retrieved the box from underneath the bed. "No, not a word Miss Davis. I think he had taken a liking on you, an information which will allow me to use you as a distraction very easily."

"How noble of you to think that. Actually, why don't you let me get married to him instead of you? Seeing that you are offering myself to him openly." He smirked. "I and you both know this very well love that no one else can handle you like I can. So, quit talking now and let's take our leave, I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a great day for all of us. Or don't you agree with me?" He asked.

"I agree that we need to escape other than that, I have don't have a slight clue to what is about come tomorrow. So, I will keep my opinions to myself till I see the results myself." I told him. "very well Love, then let's wait for tomorrow." He said pulling me up and then we walked out. He threw the box outside. Why? I have no idea.

"I have worked hard to acquire that." "It is in safe hand Miss Davis, no need to worry. And what you said about me giving you up, I think I made it clear that I will not, not under any circumstances. I think you haven't gotten my message clear enough, have you" Then he placed his lips on mine. It was all about his raw passion and burning desire for me.

 I have felt that every time he had kissed me and this time too, he had done just the same. It was good that the carriage had no illumination otherwise I couldn't have hidden my blushing face very well.

"Saheb we are here" We reached already? The path seems to be shorten somehow. "is the work is done?" James asked. "He didn't even saw it coming, here something for you to crack. Open this lock and take Miss Davis's assistance if you need. We move out tomorrow first thing in the morning. Make sure all our supplies and men are ready for this adventure because it will not take long for him to figure out that someone purposefully destroyed the map which have only two copies in entire world."