Bonus Chapter

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Hey, Luke" I hear Michael's gorgeous voice, and turn away from looking at my dead body to see Michael smiling at me.

"Michael!" I squeal, leaping into his arms and hugging him as tight as I can, "I missed you so fucking much!".

"I missed you, too, Lukey!" Michael says, squeezing me tight, "Now we'll be together forever".

I lift my head up off of Michael's shoulder and connect our lips together. When we pull apart, we just smile for a while, still holding onto each other.

"You're not mad at me though? For doing what you told me not to do?" I ask nervously.

"You lasted ten years, Luke, I'm proud of you for holding on for so long" he says with a smile, "And I'm sorry for leaving you like that, I just couldn't take it anymore".

"I understand, I didn't completely understand to start off with, but I do now" I tell him.

"Good, oh and I loved that phase you went through where you got a tattoo, pierced your ears, and dyed your hair black" Michael smirks at me.

"I'm not sure if I was doing it for you or to be you" I admit, trying not to blush.

"Either way, you looked hot, and I loved it" he says before kissing me again.

Suddenly, Calum & Ashton are fighting their way through the crowd of people surrounding my body. When they reach me, they fall to their knees and cry over my body together.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" I ask Michael, glancing over at him.

"They'll be fine" he nods, "They have each other".

"I had them, and I wasn't fine" I remind him.

"Because it was me you wanted, you weren't in love with them" he points out, "They are in love, and they still have each other".

"I'm still worried about them" I sigh.

"Trust me, they'll be okay" he says as we watch Calum & Ashton cry on each other's shoulders.

I walk over to Ashton and kneel down beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder, Michael does the came to Calum.

Then, through tears, Ashton tells Calum something, "Their memory will carry on... Just like we will".

"How are we meant to though?" Calum sobs.

"I don't know, but we will, for them and the fans" Ashton sniffs.

"Okay" Calum chokes out.

"We will make Luke & Michael proud, got it?" Ashton asks.

"Got it" Calum nods.

Michael & I smile at each other and wrap our arms around our two crying friends, even though they can't feel us.

Maybe they could sense our presence though, because they started to calm down a little when we hugged them.

"They are always going to be with us" Ashton tells Calum with a small smile.

"Always" Michael & I whisper together.