Ch. 21 - Russian Roulette

"As my life flashes before my eyes, I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise? So many won't get the chance to say good-bye, But its too late to think of the value of my life.

And you can see my heart beating. No, You can see it through my chest. Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving no, know that I must pass this test"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Mike, what are these for?" I ask, holding up the bottle of pills that just fell out of his jacket pocket as he climbed out of bed to go to the toilet.

"Nothing" he mumbles, yanking the bottle out of my hands.

"Prescription pills? How did you get them?" I ask.

"I went and got a prescription" he says, shrugging his shoulders as he turns away from me, "It's none of your business".

"Michael" I say seriously, pulling myself out of bed, "What do you have them for?".

"They're just sleeping pills, okay?" He snaps, turning to face me.

"You sleep half the day" I remind him.

"And can't sleep at night" he tells me, "These are to help".

"That's all?" I ask suspiciously. Michael shoves the bottle back into his jacket pocket.

"That's all" he nods, and before I could say anything else, he disappears into the bathroom.

I sigh and sit down on the edge of the bed. I stand back up the second Michael returns. "We're going out" I tell him.

"Luke" he sighs.

"You're already wearing make up from work this morning, let's go have some fun" I say as I pick up my shoes and his.

"I don't want to go out" he mumbles as I hand him his shoes.

"Too bad" I tell him as I sit down on a chair and pull my shoes on. Michael sighs before sitting down in the other chair and pulling his shoes on as well.

"What do you have in mind for us?" He asks me as he ties up his shoelaces.

"I don't know yet" I say with a smile, "Let's go".

*Michael's P.O.V*

"Having a good time?" Luke asks with a smile, taking another spoonful of his frozen yoghurt.

"Yes" I reply, smiling back at him.

"Why do you cover yours in fruit?" He laughs in amusement, pointing to my frozen yoghurt with his spoon.

"Why do you cover yours in choc chips and mini M&M's" I smirk at him.

"Because I got chocolate flavour, I'm not going to put fruit on it" he rolls his eyes.

"Well I got vanilla, I'm not putting choc chips on it" I laugh.

"You're too healthy" he chuckles, pulling a face at me.

"I probably ate twice my weight in pizza last week and you're calling me healthy?" I raise an eyebrow at him before laughing, "I think I gained 5kg just looking at all the pizza".

"I think all the making out and sex we had burned it all off" Luke smirks, winking at me.

"Funny" I laugh, reaching forward and bopping Luke's nose with my spoon, leaving a blob of frozen yoghurt on his nose.

"Hey!" Luke laughs, going cross eyed to see his nose. I start laughing again.

"Wait, wait!" I say, grabbing a blueberry out of my cup and sticking it on the top of Luke's nose. Luke tries not to smile while I continue to laugh. "You look so cute, let me take a photo" I say as I pick my phone up from the table we were sitting at.