Ch. 12 - You Ruin Me

"You play me like a symphony, Play me till your fingers bleed, I'm your greatest masterpiece, You ruin me. Later when the curtains drawn, And no one's there for you back home, Don't cry to me you played me wrong, You ruin me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Michael's P.O.V*

After taking a quick selfie of me pouting, I upload it to Twitter with the caption "Ouch guys I fell off the bed and broke my collar bone last night :(".

Then I start to laugh at myself because I find the whole thing hilarious, I mean, it may have been because Luke pulled me off as he stood up, but I still fell off the bed, and broke my fucking collar bone, oh my god.

"Are you alright out here?" Ashton asks in amusement as he walks out of the bathroom. I take a huge gasp of air and burst out laughing again.

"I fell off the-" I gasp for breath, "Bed and-" I gasp for breath again, "Broke a bone". I continue to laugh and Ashton just rolls his eyes and starts laughing with me.

"Hey, you never told me why Luke looked upset last night" Ashton tells me as he walks over to sit beside me on the end of the bed, "We were too busy getting you to hospital".

"Right" I sigh dramatically, I take a moment to settle down before continuing, "Well, first we were..".

"Fucking" Ashton interjects, causing me to start blushing, "You were naked and the sheets were a mess, so I figured as much".

"Yeah, and then afterwards, he started to get mad and tried to leave" I tell him.

"Tried?" He questions.

"I tried to stop him, I told him that if he keeps running away when he gets mad, we aren't really going to solve anything" I explain.

"Hmm, I see where you're coming from" Ashton admits after a moment of thinking.

"And then he jumped up from the bed and I fell off because I had been holding onto him" I finish.

"So it was just an accident" he nods, as if he's glad to hear it, "But he left you alone while you were in pain".

"He's done it before" I shrug, "Plus, he didn't actually know I was in pain, I didn't tell him".

"Fair enough" Ashton mumbles.

Then there is urgent sounding knocking at the door, followed by Luke saying "Michael, I'm sorry! It's all my fault! Let me in, please!".

With a sigh, I nod towards the door, gesturing for Ashton to let the poor fool in. Ashton makes a 'T' sound as he jumps to his feet, and I watch him walk over to the door and open it.

"Mikey!" Luke says worriedly as he jumps inside and quickly makes his way over to me. Suddenly, two warm hands are cupping my cheeks and Luke's soft lips are pressed against mine.

"Luke, I'm okay" I laugh, pressing my hand- the one that's not stuck in a sling- against Luke's chest and playfully pushing him away.

"Hmm" Luke hums, smiling against my lips, "I still want to kiss you though" he whispers before connecting our lips together.

"You two are so cute, it makes me want to puke" Ashton scoffs.

"Can you leave?" Luke asks rudely, turning his head towards Ashton.

"What do you plan on doing to him?" Ashton asks in amusement.

"Forgive-me-I-didn't-mean-to-hurt-you blowjob?" Luke questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Dude" Ashton deadpans.

"I like that idea" I pipe up.

"Horny bastard" Ashton rolls his eyes before turning round and leaving the room, probably to go find Calum.