Ch. 19 - Wipe Your Eyes

"Tonight before you fall asleep, I run my thumb across your cheek (across your cheek), Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyes, I know I made you feel this way, You gotta breathe, we'll be okay (be okay), Cry 'cause I'm here to wipe your eyes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Michael's P.O.V*

"H-How much pizza did you eat?" Luke laughs as I flop down onto the bed with a groan, "I only managed to eat one and a half pizzas".

"A- ah fuck- lot" I groan, clutching my stomach as it grumbles angrily at me.

Luke & I made this bet with Ashton & Calum that if one of team Muke was the one to eat the most pizza, we could start rooming together again (and get the room with the big bed, instead of two singles). If one of team Cashton won? Well, nothing changed.

Long story short, I won.

"And now you have a massive stomach ache?" Luke asks, pretending to be disappointed in me.

"Uh-huh" I pout, nodding at him.

"Tummy rub?" He asks.

"Please" I smile goofily at him.

Luke smiles before climbing into the bed and, straddling my legs, lifts up my black sweater. "Hehe, you look pregnant!" He giggles, poking my little tummy.

"Are you saying I'm fat?!" I ask in shock.

"No" Luke giggles, "It's just a food baby, not fat".

"It hurts" I whine, squeezing my eyes shut and pouting at him.

"Sorry, baby" Luke says softly, leaning down to plant little kisses all over my stuffed stomach.

"Luke" I cry in discomfort.

"Shh-shh-shh" he hushes me, sitting up before starting to rub my stomach, causing me to let out little moans & groans. "That was a stupid bet" he mumbles.

"Totally worth-" I burp, cutting off my sentence, "It".

"Manners" Luke chuckles.

"Excuse me" I mumble.

"Good boy" he says, still rubbing my stomach.

"Uh, I need to-" I groan, scrunching up my nose in pain before pausing.

"Don't you dare" Luke says, sounding scared. I start to smirk and Luke completely freezes. "Jesus, Michael!" Luke groans a few seconds later as he practically leaps off of the bed and bolts to the other side of the room.

"Sorry" I smile at him.

"That's rotten" he says with his fingers pinching his nose.

"Top that" I joke.

"I can't" he starts laughing, "You win this round".

"Victory is mine!" I shout, throwing my fists above my head before groaning and wrapping my arms around my stomach, "Fuck".

"Is it still a toxic danger zone over there?" Luke asks with a smirk on his face.

"Luke!" I cry, not wanting to joke anymore.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Luke says quickly as he runs back over to the bed and lays down beside me, pulling me close and rubbing my stomach again. I just nuzzle my face into his neck and try to fall asleep to get rid of the pain.

*Luke's P.O.V*

"What's wrong, Mikey?" I ask in concern, "Are you still in pain?".

"Not really" he sniffs.