Ma'am, There's a Rat in Your Purse

Dedicated to @BethHarrod for being such a dedicated voter and commentor! (commenter?) Anywho, thanks doll, it means alot to me! <3

-Ari

**********************************************************************

"I can't believe you got us thrown out you idiot!"

"Me?! You're the one that brought the dog to the movies!"

"It wasn't my idea! You thought of it!"

"So! You didn't have to agree to it!"

I groaned, dragging my hands down my face.

"Oh that's attractive,"

I looked in between my fingers at Ally who was leaning against the theater building pouting. I contemplated beating my head against the wall as I thought of numerous ways to strangle her with my bare hands.

"Stop thinking of ways to murder me and help me figure out how to change this flat tire," she said before walking back out to the parking lot to the car.

I was in the process of looking for a rope or some other device I could hang her from the light pole with when a loud crack of thunder caused the clouds to drop buckets of rain on us.

My shoes squished as I walked around to the other side of the car to see Ally sitting cross legged on the ground in front of the flat tire with some metal device in her hand. Her hair was soaked and her eyes were rimmed with black from the makeup running down her face. Every few seconds she would take the metal thing and hit it on the rim of the tire.

"What are you doing?"

 She didn't even glance at me, just continued beating her tire,"Waiting for the tire to fix itself because I sure as hell don't know how to fix it and I've just discovered I locked the keys in the car as well,"

"I-you- wait what?!"

"Yup," she said, popping the P loudly.

I turned around and walked a few steps away before looking up at the sky,"God give me the strength not to kill this idiot I call my bestfriend," I mumbled before going to sit next to her on the ground, in the rain, at 10 o'clock at night, in a half empty theater parking lot.

Yes.

We are such rebels.

*Nearly 2 Hours Earlier*

"You want me to do what?!"

Ally gave me a look that told me she thought I was an idiot.

"I want you," she said, talking very slowly,"to take this dog you're supposed to be taking care of for your neighbors," she picked up the ugly little chihuahua," to the theater with us," she finished slowly, storing the small animal in one of my large purses, much to it's dismay. I grimaced, I hate chihuahuas. They were higher up on my hate list than spiders, that's how much I hated them.

"You're kidding me right? I'm supposed to be watching it as part of my punishment, not taking it out on a date for dinner and a movie!"

"Oh come on! What could possibly go wrong? The thing doesn't even weigh 5 pounds!"

I sat silently on my desk for a few moments before slapping my hands down on the wood and standing up.

"Alright,"

"What?"

Only a good girl would be too scared to sneak a dog into a theater. I had to do this, I would never be able to get rid of this good girl image if I didn't make some changes.