Thanks for Puking in My Sink

I woke up to Ally screaming in my ear. I groaned and rolled over on the bed onto my stomach, pulling the pillow over to me and holding it down tightly over my head.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed! I waited last night now dammit you are going to tell me what the hell happened!" she screeched, ripping the blanket off of the bed and throwing it on the floor.

If it hadn't been for my throbbing head and my major hangover I probably would've laughed at her, but just the thought of laughing made me want to throw up everything in me.

"Go away," I grumbled. I knew she deserved an explanation, but last night was the last thing I wanted to talk about right now. Actually last night was the last thing I wanted to talk about ever, the parts I could remember of course.

"Alright fine, you asked for it," she said shrugging her shoulders and walking quickly out of the room.

I sighed and grabbed the blanket off the floor, snuggling back up inside it. A few minutes later I heard Ally stomping up the stairs. She threw her bedroom door open and I knew she was up to something; I moved the pillow just enough so I could peek up at her. The sunlight streaming from the window momentarily blinded me. When I was finally able to see the first thing I saw was the smug look on Ally face. My gaze trailed down the length of her arm to see the large pitcher of water she was holding in her hand. Oh shit.

I curled into a ball under the blanket and squealed as the ice cold water was poured on top of me. When I thought she was done dumping freezing cold liquids on me I jumped up out of bed, closing my eyes and putting a hand against the wall to steady myself from my instant head rush.

When I opened my eyes back up the entire room was spinning around me. I groaned and leaned my cheek against the wall in an attempt to sleep standing up.

Ally threw a towel at me,"Go get in the shower, we can go downstairs when you don't smell like beer," she said, plopping into her bean bag chair with her laptop sitting on her knees.

I sighed and shuffled into the bathroom. One look in the mirror and I cringed. There were dark rings under my eyes, from lack of sleep or leftover make-up I couldn't tell. My hair was sticking up in all directions in a ratty tangled mess, and my face was so pale it looked green under the harsh light in the bathroom.

I turned the shower water on full blast as hot as it would go before slowly undressing. Every muscle in my body ached as I moved around the bathroom.

I stepped into the scalding hot shower and sighed as the hot water soothed my sore muscles. After scrubbing my hair furiously to get the stench of beer off of me I rinsed down and stood in the steaming hot shower until the water ran cold.

When I stepped out I brushed my teeth for probably a good ten minutes before throwing on the t-shirt and jeans Ally had sat on the counter for me.

I walked out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel and into Ally's room.

"Yea that sounds perfect! Shit hey I gotta go call you later bye!" Ally said quickly hanging up her phone.

I narrowed my eyes,"Who was that?"

"Who? On the phone? That was nobody," she said blushing.

If my head hadn't hurt so bad I would've pestered her for more information on the guy, but I wasn't in the mood to talk much. Wearily I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Ok spill,"

Shit. Looks like my no talking mood is being ignored today.

"Ok uhh.... starting where?"