Earth to Static Ball, Do You Like My Ceiling?

I woke up to the sound of two people fighting.

Loudly, I might add.

I groaned as I rolled out of the huge bed. 

Well, attempted to roll out of the bed. My legs were twisted in the sheets and it took a few minutes of kicking and thrashing about before I managed to free myself.

My feet hit the soft furry carpet as I forced my eyes open. Brown walls? My room doesn't have brown walls.

My head began spinning as I jumped off the bed; I steadied myself on the wood nightstand next to the bed.

"Aghh, what the actual hell?" I groaned as I looked around the room.

Yup, this room was definitely to expensive to be mine.

More pounding and screaming downstairs shook me out of my trance enough to realize that, if I wasn't in MY room, who's room was I in?

Jumping into ninja mode, I tip-toed to the white bedroom door and slowly turned the knob. After waiting a few seconds I stuck my head out the door and looked up and down the hallway.

All clear.

What did I do last night?

I slowly began making my way down the hallway, sliding against the walls because... well that's what I imagined a ninja would do.

I had a feeling (possibly because of the strong taste of vodka at the back of my throat) that alcohol had something to do with why I couldn't remember anything. I tried to think back. The last thing I remembered was dancing. Dancing with somebody.... but after that it was just blank.

A door to my left creaked open, and I quickly flew into the room closest to me, bringing my hands up into a fake gun as I pressed my back against the wall. As if a literal "hand" gun was going to help me. Idiot.

I watched as a small boy shuffled by the open door in his pajamas. The irrational part of me was screaming "GHOST! Ghost you stupid whore! RUN!" While the rational part of me was too busy staring in the mirror on the wall of the room I had entered.

My hair was sticking up in all directions, my makeup was smeared about my face, and I wasn't even in my own clothes.

Quite frankly, I looked like a drowned homeless cat.

Super.

I loud yawn from behind me made me jump. I spun around, pointing my finger gun at the source of the noise. My eyes met cool blue ones, and I felt myself relax a little.

"Good morning sunshine. You're looking awfully bushy this morning," Dean greeted me, sitting up in bed rubbing his eyes.

I couldn't form words with my mouth as I stood there frozen. My mind was pulsing with a million thoughts.

I couldnt' remember last night. A faint memory of Jason was creeping around the edges of my mind though? I reeked of alcohol. I woke up in a house that wasn't my own. I had on guys clothes, I was assuming they were Deans. My hair was crazy..... sex hair? Oh god...

A chuckle from the bed shook me from my thoughts,"Are you going to shoot me or can we talk about this first?" he asked, nodding towards my "gun".

I groaned, dropping my hands to my sides I stared up at the ceiling. No way. Even drunk I wasn't that stupid. There was no possible way.... we weren't even in the same bed this morning! Nope. We didn't nope, there was no way I had nope with Dean. Damn, I couldn't even make myself think it, let alone believe I had... Nope. Still not happening.