We Were 10 Seconds Away from a Quicky on the Floor

Dedicated to creativeNESSE for the amazing cover she made me! Sorry it took so long to get it posted dear! It turned out absolutely FANTASTIC though! Go follow her you guys! Thanks again girl! -Ari<3

*******************************************************************************************

We stood there in Deans living room, my arms wrapped around his waist as I apologized over and over.

I felt his rough hands grab mine, unwrapping my arms from around him. He placed them at my sides, and took a few steps back.

1...

2...

3 steps...

I wrapped my arms around myself, looking down at  the ground as he turned around and began walking up the stairs without saying a single word to me.

I had really screwed up. I felt my eyes filling with tears.

But honestly, this wasn't fair. After everything he had done to me, after all of the shit he had put me through, and now he couldn't accept MY apology? Anger bubbled up inside of me and the tears disappeared as my head shot up to look at him.

"You know what?" I yelled up to his retreating back,"I'm not sorry! I'm not sorry at all you hypocritical jerk!"

He turned around, his eyes blazing,"Hypocritical?! I'm the hypocritical one?! You were just supposed to kiss him Jay. And I come up stairs to find you with your shirt half off underneath him, on his bed! Don't call me a hypocrite Parks. I may be good at pissing you off, and yeah sometimes I enjoy it, but I would never cheat on you!" he growled.

I stared at him, speechless. I couldn't find the strength to fire back at him, because he was right. I had cheated on him. It was an accident, and I stopped it, and I even regretted it, but that didn't make it any less true. My heart clenched when he called me Parks. He hadn't called me by my last name for weeks. He knew how much I hated it when he did.

Without another word he stomped the rest of the way up the stairs and into his room, slamming the door shut behind him. I rolled my eyes at how childish he could be sometimes.

Rex came out a few moments later,"I don't know what the hell just happened, and I'm sure I probably don't want to, but you should probably come upstairs, I know where Alaina is."

Temporarily forgetting my crumbling love life, I suddenly remembered why we were at James' house in the first place, and sprinted up the stairs after Rex.

I heard the footsteps of Ally, James, and Kaden following me up, and I realized they had probably just heard everything Dean and I had said. Which meant Ally would be full of questions. Great. And Kaden... I didn't know what Kaden was thinking about everything. I groaned internally as I realized all of the shit I was going to have to deal with later.

Dean was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall next to his desk. He avoided looking at me. Rex sat back down in the desk chair and started clicking away on the computer; there were so many screens open I didn't know which one to look at. Then a screen with a map popped up, and I rushed over, looking over Rex's shoulder.

"Im tracking the signal from his computer now. If we're lucky, we should be able to get a street address," he said.

"If we're lucky?! We don't have time for lucky! We have to get it now!"

James placed a hand on my shoulder,"Calm down Jay. He's doing everything he can babe."

I sighed and wrapped my arms around him,"I know, I'm just scared," I whispered.