I Got Hit in the Head... With a Couch

I swayed my hips from side to side as I continued dancing into the early morning hours. I didn't know where Jared was, and I honestly didn't care at the moment. Brown-eyed guy was dancing with me still, and he wasn't letting any of the other guys have a turn.

I turned around to look him in the eyes,"So do you have a name stranger?"

He grinned,"Christian,"

I was still buzzed from the number of drinks I had drank so far tonight, so I couldn't stop my words from tumbling out,"That's sexy," I said grinning up at him.

He chuckled," You can call me Chris though. What about you? You got a name?"

"It's Jaynalee," I said still smiling.

"Jaynalee, I like that. It's different," He said, pulling me off the dance floor to sit in one of the booths on the other side of the room. "So Jaynalee," he said, testing out my name,"Exactly how old are you? If you don't mind my asking, you just look like you're only 18," he said laughing.

I smiled brightly,"No it's fine," I said chuckling," I get that all the time. I'm 21, just had my birthday a couple months ago," I shocked myself at how easily the lies were pouring out of my mouth. In reality, my birthday was next month, and I was only 16, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Good," he said, pulling me onto his lap,"I can kiss you without being worried about being thrown in jail then,"

I held up a finger to stop his approaching lips,"You're what, 21 or 22?"

"Close, I'm 23," He said pulling my finger off of his lips and holding my hand in his. His thumb began rubbing soft circles on the back of my hand.

I was sitting straddling him now, and as I went to press my lips to his I realized I probably looked like all of those girls I had always made fun of. No, I didn't have a short slutty dress on, but I might as well have considering I didn't have a clue who this guy really was and I was about to make out with him anyway. I had always promised myself I wouldn't be "one of those girls"

"I'm sorry," I said pulling away,"I can't do this,"

Christian huffed and his breath smelled strongly of alcohol,"Why not?" he asked, his grip tightening on my thighs.

I grimaced,"I just can't. Let me go. I said let me go!"

He wasn't letting go though, and I was beginning to freak out.

"Oh c'mon, just one little kiss," He pleaded as he rubbed his hands up and town my legs. His eyes were hazy looking as I began to panic.

I didn't want this. I didn't have to prove I wasn't a good girl by making out with a 23 year old in a club at 3 in the morning!

"Please just let go of me. I have to go to the restroom,"

I went to stand up, but he pulled me back down.

"I'll be right back I promise," I mumbled quietly looking down at my lap. I'm not sure if he was too drunk to notice or he was just stupid, but he slowly let me up. I hurried off to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. 

Scrolling through the contacts on my phone I stopped on a name.

No, I couldn't call him. There had to be someone else who could come get me.

Passing over his name I scrolled through the rest of my contacts repeatedly hoping to find someone else, but with no luck I returned to his name and, after several minutes of thought, I clicked call.

Muttering curse words I waited as the phone rang.

One

"This is ridiculous," I muttered out loud.