They Call Me the Screw Up

Dedicated to ImHere4you for commenting last chapter! Thanks dear!

****************************************************************************

A million thoughts were running through my mind as those words left Kaden's mouth:

"None of this is acting. Especially this..."

Wait what? What the actual fuck? He said that none of it was acting, especially what?

His lips roughly claiming mine answered that question, and all of the others flew from my mind as my body went into overdrive, and I responded. I didn't even think as my fingers ran through his hair, pulling him closer to me and deepening the kiss. My heart was pounding so hard I was sure he could feel it through my chest pressed against his.

What was wrong with me?!

I was enjoying this way too much, but my brain was going to slow for me to comprehend exactly what Kaden had meant. None of it was acting... Wait, if none of it was acting.... That meant that Kaden had feelings for me.

Oh....

Well shit.

My train of thought was interrupted as I felt his fingers graze the bare skin at the small of my back. A rush of tingles shot through me causing me to shiver involuntarily. I felt Kaden smile, noticing the effect he was having on me.

Why is he effecting you like this?!

Stop kissing him!

He's your best friend!

My mind screamed profanities at me as we kissed. It wasn't awkward at all, I felt completely safe with him. Not the burning passion that consumed me when I kissed Dean, but a different kind of perfect. He was my kind of perfect.

My breathing hitched as I felt his hand trace down my back, and grip beneath my knee, hiking my leg up to his hip as he walked us backwards to the bed, and I fell back onto it, with him on top of me.

This is wrong, this is so wrong.

My mind was still trying to form coherent thoughts. How could he have cared about me for so long? How had I not known? Why didn't he ever tell me?

The pieces slowly fit together one by one now.

1.) Dean and Kaden hating each other

2.) Dean hiding something from me

3.) Ally hiding something from me

Everyone had known but me.

I faintly registered the feeling of Kadens hand traveling up my side beneath my shirt, alarm bells ringing in my head.

DEAN!

That thought gave me the energy to pull away, just far enough to look into Kadens dark eyes.

"Kaden stop. We have to stop."

"Why?" he asked, a faint smile on his lips.

I chuckled,"I can't. I just... I mean...." I sighed, unable to find the right words.

"Dean..." he whispered.

I nodded.

He groaned, leaning his forehead against mine, and placed a soft kiss on my lips,"I've wanted to do that for so long," he said quietly.

"Kaden I-"

The bedroom door flew open on the opposite side of the room before I could finish. Dean was standing in the doorway,"You guys, Rex got the trace you can-" his sentence cut off as he took in the position Kaden and I were currently in on the bed.

I flushed, unwrapping my leg from his hips and releasing my hold around his neck. Kaden looked smug.

Dean shot us an icy glare,"Sorry to interrupt you two, just thought you would like to know Rex found the building he has Alaina at we think, but I'll give you guys some privacy," he hissed, slamming the door behind him.

"Dean wait!" I cried out, sitting up. He didn't come back.

I fell back onto the bed.

"Damn it!"

I grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it across the room, then watched as a picture frame fell off of the wall and busted on the floor.

"Well shit."

"You're running out of curses..." Kaden mumbled, layiing on his back beside me.

I punched him in the side,"Shut up asshole."

Now what do I do?

******************************************************************

The five of us sat in awkward silence as we rode over to Dean's house where Rex was set up. Dean hadn't said a word to Kaden or I since he walked in on us. The knots in my stomach twisted tighter and tighter each time I caught him looking at me.

His face was nearly completely emotionless each time.

Congratulations Jaynalee, you haven't been dating the guy for a week and you've already cheated on him with your bestfriend. Put that shit in the record books, I've got to have the high score for worlds biggest fuck up.

I sat in the back between Kaden and Ally, James and Dean were in the front.

Ally poked me in the ribs,"What happened?" she whispered.

I shook my head, looking down at the ground.

"Well I can literally taste the tension in this car, so obviously someone screwed up, and you will be telling me about it later," she whisper-hissed at me.

I just sighed, too upset to fight with her about it right now.

We pulled in the driveway, and Dean immediately jumped out, slamming the door. He strode up the walk and went through the front door, leaving it wide open behind him, without so much as a glance back.

Kaden hadn't spoken to me either, and I knew he was hurt that I had made him stop because of Dean earlier. My brain was confused as I tried to sort out my emotions. I didn't know who to try to fix things with first.

The sound of breaking glass from inside the house answered the question for me, and i quickly hurried inside to find Dean standing in his living room, a flower vase now in shards on the hardwood.

"Dean you don't understand!" I tried,"I made him stop! I stopped it for you!"

His eyes locked with mine, full of anger at first, but I could see underneath the anger. I could see all of the pain he was keeping inside.

I walked up to him, ignoring his angry breathing, and wrapped my arms around his waist. He didn't return the hug, but I refused to let go.

This was all my fault.

I shouldn't have let it go so far.

The thing that was bothering me the most though... was that I had somewhat enjoyed it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kay, yerp, there. Short, unedited, probably terrible chapter, but i had to give you guys something. Please forgive me. School is kicking my ass, but I really am trying you guys. Just give me some time, I promise I haven't forgotten you all or this story.

Team Dean?Team Kaden?

Let me know in the comments! Please vote if you liked this! The more votes the quicker I update;)

Thanks for sticking around you guys! Love you all!

-Ari<3