Phase 1: Make Yourself Approachable

I sat happily perched on top of a guy named James's desk in my Spanish class. He had been part of the group around Dean earlier, and I assumed was one of the guys who whistled. We were talking about going out sometime when Dean walked into the room. As soon as our eyes met I smirked and looked away, laughing like crazy at something James had just said. I smacked him playfully on the chest as he said something when I heard someone practically growl in frustration.

Dean stomped over to where I was sitting and pushed me off the desk. I landed with a thump on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing man? Do you know who that is?!" he asked James angrily.

James looked at me and I smiled up at him, fluttering my eyelashes from the floor.

"Err yea that's uh-um..."

"Jaynalee," I said laughing while waving at him.

"Yea! That's Jaynalee," he said proudly. His eyes grew wide when he finally put name to face in his head,"Holy shit!! Jaynalee?!"

Dean looked back at me and I smirked.

"Damn..." James muttered under his breath.

Dean took this moment of silence to start yelling angrily at James again.

"Exactly! That's fucking Jaynalee Parks you're fucking drooling over dude. Pull yourself together dumbass. She's just a goody-two-shoes know it all bitch like she always has been!"

I frowned. Yea I was smart, no I didn't run willingly into trouble, but I wasn't ugly and I was only rude when I needed to be. So what the hell was his problem with his little buddy talking to me?!

I stood up from where I was still sitting on the floor after being pushed off the desk and walked up close to him, nose to nose. Well would've been nose to nose if he wasn't a good 6 or 7 inches taller than me.

"If I didn't know better I'd say someone sounded a little jealous," I sang.

His blue eyes grew wide, then he snorted.

"Only in your dreams Parks. What exactly is there to be jealous of? You really don't have much to offer a guy like me,"

I smiled mischievously,"Oh really? Didn't sound like it when you were moaning in pleasure at the party big boy. Don't sound so cocky. You and I both know I have plenty to offer you,"

With that I stepped back away from Dean's chest and smiled at James. After quickly taking his phone and saving my number in it I handed it back to him.

"Pick me up at 7?"

He grinned and winked,"You bet!"

I smiled and walked away, rolling my eyes as soon as my back was turned. That should do in making Dean realize I was approachable now. Just a few dates, a couple football players, and maybe a short-term boyfriend and he won't be able to resist the challenge. He's had a taste of what it could be like, it won't be hard to make him think he'll get further.

I found myself smiling at the memory of when he had gotten a chance to see what it would be like and mentally slapped myself. Don't think about kissing him! It doesn't matter that he stood up for you, he was drunk... that's all. It's your turn to humiliate him for once.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I sighed as I took one last look at my appearance in the mirror. I looked hot; not to sound conceited or anything.

I was wearing a bright red one shouldered dress that hugged my body and showed off my curves. A cute fitted leather jacket matched my thigh high, black, high heel boots, and my tear drop diamond earrings.

Spraying myself equally with my new perfume I smiled at my reflection. I had done a basic smokey eye for my make up, but even that was way more makeup then my usual thin eyeliner and mascara.

A knock on the door downstairs made me jump and I hurriedly grabbed my purse and ran down the stairs. The best I could in heels anyway.

"Got it!" I called to my parents so they wouldn't come to the door. At first it had been hard to convince them to let me go out, but as soon as they heard it was a date they were all for it. They hadn't liked Chase either, probably hated him almost as much as Ally, so they were thrilled when they discovered the date wasn't with Chase. If only they knew...

I fixed my curled hair in the mirror by the door before turning the handle and pulling it open to reveal and grinning James.

His eyes grew wide as they noticeably trailed down the length of my body, down to my toes then finally coming back up to meet my eyes.

"Hello,"

I smiled,"Hey,"

"Ready to go?" he asked offering his arm to me.

I laughed as I looped my arm through his,"I'm leaving!" I called ou.

"Be back by 11:30!" My dad answered as I pulled the door shut.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we climbed into the car.

"You'll see!" he said grinning as he pulled out of my driveway and turned left towards town.

I sighed. I hate surprises.

*******************************************************************************

>>>> Her outfit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>