The Stupid Slutty Little Plan

"WHAT?!" Dean and I screamed simultaneously.

"You heard me," Kaden said, ignoring Dean and focusing his attention on me,"For some reason, genius over here came up with a plan that requires us to kiss to get your wack job brothers attention," he said nonchalantly.

My eyes were the size of saucers as each word processed in my mind. In seconds Dean's hand was gone from my waist and balled up into a fist at his side,"You're not kissing her."

Kaden raised his hands up,"It wasn't my idea man, this was all him!" he said pointing towards Rex.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Dean cursed, taking a step towards Kaden,"I bet you had something to do with this, I bet this is all a part of your little plan you good for nothing son of a-,"

"Oh don't give me that shit!" Kaden started in,"You're just scared that she'll realize who she really wants to be wi-"

"Kaden!" Ally interrupted him with a look that could kill. When did she even get here? How long had she been standing there?

I stepped in between the two very red, very angry boys standing in front of me, placing a hand on each ones chest to keep them apart.

"Whoa whoa whoa, both of you calm your tits okay?" I said, looking back and forth between the two.

Rex snorted at my outburst and I shot him the most menacing death glare I could manage,"Not now Rex," I hissed.

He held his hands up in surrender and took a step back.

A moment later James finally decided to show up,"Uh, what is going on here?" he asked, sounding slightly tipsy.

"Dean and Kaden are idiots," I muttered.

"HEY!" both boys protested. I pinched each on the shoulder, and they quickly shut up. James stared at me wide eyed before slowly and silently slipping behind Ally, out of my reach. I rolled my eyes at how stupid my friends are.

I thought for a moment, and then turned back to Rex,"Okay now Rex,"

Kaden grunted, mumbling under his breath,"Make up your mind woman,"

I poked him on the chest,"Watch it bud!"

"Anyway, Rex, what exactly is this plan, and why does it consist of Kaden and I kissing?"

Rex sighed and pulled up a chair, turning it around to sit on it backwards so he was straddling it. The rest of us followed suit, grabbing chairs to sit down on or leaning against the table,"Ok, there were cameras in your house correct?" he asked Ally.

She nodded,"We found one in the living room, one in the kitchen, and 3 upstairs throughout the halls."

"Have you taken them down yet?"

She shook her head no.

"And you," he turned to Dean, who was sitting to my left,"You said you could see the live feed from the cameras on the your laptop right?"

"Yeah, only from the camera in the living room though," he said.

"Excellent," Rex grinned.

"Ok what does any of this have to do with me kissing him?" I asked, jabbing my thumb to my right at Kaden.

"Well, as far as your brother knows, we are only aware of the camera in the living room of their house. So, we take that one down. There will still be 4 other cameras working in the house, but we have to get him to stay watching one feed for a period of time for me to be able to trace the signal back to the computer he's working on. If he switches to a different camera, we'll lose the signal. From what I've been told, your brother is a smart man. A crazy one, but a smart man, so it's going to take a mind blowing distraction for him to focus on it. He knows how the technology works, but if he thinks he can have more leverage, he's going to take the risk to get more information for later,"