Secret Admirer-Mondo Oowada x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hey there Leon! Wassup, buddy?" Mondo greeted him.

Leon returned the grin. "Hey, cornhead!" He chuckled, earning an eye roll from Mondo. The baseball star held the bento box out towards the gang leader, the note sitting on top.

The pompadour wearer raised a brow. "The hell's this?" He asked, suspiciously examining the items his red haired friend was holding.

"A gift from your secret admirer." The messenger informed him, a smirk on his face. 

Mondo's eyes widened. "What?!" He exclaimed, basically snatching the gifts from the other boy. "Who is it!?"

Leon's smirk widened and he shrugged. "Sorry." He made a zipping motion across his lips. "I have been sworn to silence."

The biker gang leader glared at the other, clearly not amused. "Leon, seriously?"

"I made a promise, dude! Aren't you the one that's always so high strung about keeping your promises?" The athlete asked, raising a brow.

Mondo sighed. "Fuck you, dude." 

"Love ya too, bro." Leon chuckled and gave the angry man a salute before turning on his heel. "Welp, have fun figuring out who your admirer is! See ya!" He left grinning, pulling out his phone to text you that the mission was complete.

Mondo, meanwhile, closed the door with an annoyed sigh. He turned and placed the bento box on his dresser, then opened the envelope. He pulled out the note within and read it.

Hi, Mondo!~

I'm really sorry for having this anonymously delivered. I really want to tell you I like you, but I just don't have the courage. I promise I'll confess eventually! 

So...yeah. I really like you. I've liked you for a long time. You're just so caring and protective behind that tough guy act. You're kinda like a poppa bear! Heh. 

Anyway, this won't be the first time I give you lunch. I've noticed you don't tend to eat much, so I figured you just don't have time to make your own. I hope you enjoy! I made it myself! 

See you around! <3

Mondo couldn't help but smile as he placed the note back into the envelope. Someone had a crush on him. Someone actually, genuinely liked him! He was ecstatic! Placing the note to the side, he looked to the clock. Seeing that it was about lunch time, he smiled and picked up the bento box, happily making his way to his regular lunch spot.

You made it the place you and your friends usually ate together. Leon, Taka and Chihiro were there already, eating their lunch. "Hey guys!" You greeted them cheerfully as you took your seat.

"Hi, Y/N!" Chihiro waved at you, smiling softly.

"Sup?" Leon nodded upwards in greeting.

"Good afternoon, Y/N!" Taka beamed. "How has your day been?"

You blushed lightly, recalling what you had had Leon do. The boy in question noticed and smirked.

"Y/N has had a very busy morning!" He answered for you. "She confessed to Mondo!"

Your two other friends' eyes widened, Taka actually choking on the water he had been drinking. "You did?!" They repeated in unison.

"W-well, kinda." You stammered, opening your bento box. "I had Leon deliver an anonymous note. I'll tell him eventually! When I'm braver!" You defended yourself when Taka sighed and shook his head. "I...was actually kind hoping you two would...help?" You poked your lip out in a pout like you had to Leon, looking between your two friends pleadingly.