ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

Morning.

Birds already chirping outside, welcoming a fresh new day. The boys are still in the bed. Soft snores came out from the sleeping boys.

Taehyung opened his eyes, meeting Jungkook infront of him, hugging him and snoring softly. He smiled softly, got closer to the older's body.

Jungkook got disturbed by the move. He peeked at the younger, who just fell asleep again. He cupped Taehyung's back head, ruffling his hair, a peck at the forehead.

"Baby, wake up~" he whispered. Taehyung opened his eyes, he hugged the older and mumured.

"Tae don't want to"

"And why is that princess?" Jungkook shut his eyes too, enjoying the soft strawberry scent from the younger's body. Taehyung looked up to the older, pouting.

"Because Kookie warm"

A shot to Jungkook's heart by the cuteness. Jungkook kissed him, his tounge slowly joined in. Taehyung let out breathy moans due to how intense the kiss was.

"Shit princess, you are so beautiful. I badly want to mark you off"

Taehyung bit his lips, looked at the older with his puppy eyes. Jungkook traced kisses from the younger's lips to neck, then bit softly his skin.

"Umph..a-ah Kookie.." the brunette moaned under his breath. Jungkook marked Taehyung's neck then a bite as a reward for the boy being a good boy.

The older admired Taehyung with his mark on. The younger sweats dripping from his forehead, tears seems to soak his squinted eyes.

"Look at the problem below you baby. Want me to help you?" Jungkook smirked, watching Taehyung covering his boner.

The older pushed away his hand, pulled down his pants, meeting the hardened member. "You weren't wearing anything inside huh? Princess?" the raven whispered with his dominant voice, teasing the tip of the member.

"Ah..Kookie..." Taehyung mumured as Jungkook sucked the member, his head starting to go up and down. The younger grabbed the pillow aboved him, biting his lips, eyes shut.

Jungkook stopped sucking, looking at the boy. He grabbed the back of the younger's hair, yanked closer to him. "Open your eyes and look at me helping with your 'problem' " he stared at the boy.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, tears already running down from his eyes, only meeting Jungkook sweating and his leaking member.

The older pumped the member slowly, earning moans from the boy. Strings of liquid then squirted out of the younger. "Ah.." Taehyung let out a breath, his body melted to the bed.

"Young master, you want your breakfast on bed or the table?" a maid knocked on his door, questioned with a polite tone.

"The bed please! Thanks!" the boy replied. Jungkook covered themselves with the covers, his palm resting on the younger's neck. "Look at you, so beautiful for me" Taehyung smiled.

"Young master! Can I go in?" the voice of the maid stopped them. The younger jumoed down from the bed, opened the door and took their breakfast. He smiled to the maid and shut the door.

"Kookie-ah, here is our breakfast! Eat up"

"But I want to eat you"

"Wait what?"

The boy look at the older, eyebrows furrowed. He pointed at the older, questioned.

"You eat human? Our family doesn't-"

Jungkook laughed, he hugged the younger and pecked his nose. "No, I meant I want to make love with you, princess~"

Taehyung looked at him, his mind blanked and blushed. "Y-you are so st-straight forward!" Jungkook chuckled, played the younger's hair, "just to see the princess blushed~"

The brunette kept quiet and ate his breakfast with his angry face.

"I'm going to 7-Eleven later, Kookie want to come?"

"Of course~"

______

The love bird walked into the shop, heading to the snacks corner

The love bird walked into the shop, heading to the snacks corner. Taehyung rubbed his hand, looked at Jungkook. "Morning sure is chilly" he smiled. The older took the boy's hand and put it in to his pocket, his hand grabbing his hand to.

Taehyung's face shaded pink, wasn't aware of the boy's action. He chose some snacks and drinks to bring home later with Jungkook, deciding to enjoy it with him at his room.

"Let's go pay it" the older lead the younger to the cashier. "Total 15 dollar, mister" the worker smiled. Jungkook put his money on the desk politely, and left.

They walked down the road, looking at the cherry blossoms falling, feeling the soft chilly wind. "Kookie, can I go to the pet shop?" Taehyung looked at the boy's eyes. "But you don't have a pet?"

"There is this dog I've been looking and I want it.. But no one buy it for me"

"Oh..ok let's go!" Taehyung's eyes lit up and rushed into the pet shop. "Hello little one~" Taehyung greeted the pomeranian that is inside a cage.

"Isn't he the cutest?" he looked at Jungkook. The older hooked the boy's waist, smirking. "No, you're the cutest"
Taehyung's cheeks faded pink and coughed.

"L-let's go" the younger left the shop with his face heading down.

____

The both of them reached home, welcomed back by Suho. As they stepped in, they saw Taehyung's parents talking to a man on the dining table. They approached to them, and stopped when they saw the fimilliar face.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

____

HI IM BACK

yes ive been busy lately cuz of the contest, online classes and homeworks haih

so sorry for the late update pls forgive me ;-;

this chapter is a lil short hope you guys wont mind im running out of ideas and my brainn cells are dying

hope u guys can check out the awards im holding!

K thats all~ annyeongg~~

and pls be safe!! love you guys xx