ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"K-Kookie....where are you?"

Jungkook paralyzed when he heard the trembling voice. He looked at the group of people holding a bucket.

That group of hoes just spilt water to Taehyung.

They even turned off the lights and made Taehyung can't see anything and don't know what to do.

Jungkook felt his heart pumping fast and his cheeks getting hot.

"YOU FUCKERS WHAT DID YOU DO TO TAEHYUNGG!!" He grabbed one of the people who was holding a bucket and gave him a hard punch. The others screeched in fear when they saw what just happened.

"NO ONE CAN HURT TAEHYUNG!!" He grabbed a male's colar and kick him in the stomach with his knee, making the victim coughing out blood.

He turned his sight to 2 girls who was frozen in fear. He took the bucket and threw them in the head.

"FUCK YOU GUYS! TAEHYUNG IS MINE!! HE DON'T DESERVE TO BE BULLY" Jungkook grabbed 1 of the male victim and pinned him on the wall, giving him a punch. he panted as he watched the group of people laying on the floor, whining in hurt.

He switched on the toilet lights and rushed into the toilet stall that Taehyung was in. The younger was trembling with his body rolled to a ball. He slowly tilted up his chin and saw his love of his life. His tears came down more and let out sobs from his shivering parted lips. Jungkook hugged him tightly and his eyes started to soak.

He can't believe he let his princess this hurt. He can't forgive himself.

"I'm sorry princess...I didn't protect from the start.." he mumbled as he took out his shirt, revealing his muscular upper body and covered the soaked younger who was still quivering in fear. He lifted the brunette with bridal style and stomped out the toilet.

He walked along the aisle which was sandwiched with students. Everyone was gossiping and feeling pity for Taehyung.

"Poor baby..luckily Jungkook saved him.."

"Oh my what happened?"

The older headed to the medical room. The nurse, Seokjin, Jin for short gasped when he saw Taehyung soaked and some bruises on his hand.

"Yah! What happened to Taetae?? Put him at the bed gently" Jin sorrowed his eyebrows and took out a first aid kit, also taking out a pair of new uniform. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his heart already shattered to million pieces. He hastily wiped away a tear which just rolled down to his cheeks uncontrollably.

Seokjin, who was concentrating treating the wounds of Taehyung just was the scene. He moved his lips.

"I know it hurts a lot JK...seeing your love like this"

He nodded his head and looking at the victim.

"I felt relieved seeing Taehyung got lifted to the room you know..in the past, he came alone. And now, he have you."

Seokjin gave a soft smile and closed the kit. He sat at a chair and watched Jungkook who was looking at Taehyung, who was already asleep, letting out soft snores. Jungkook just stared at the brunette, and his eye corner rolled down a tear again. Jin let out a sigh and grined. He moved next to him and patted his back gently continuously.

"I regret e-everything...I don't know why.." Jungkook's voice cracked as he dugged his head between his thighs, trying to hide his tears and whimpers, but is obvious that his body is quivering.

"Hey..is not your fault. I know you love him much like I love Joonie. But think positive, is those brats who bully him when you weren't there. Also, I bet you beat their asses off already right?" Jin gave a smirk as the younger slowly lift his head up, eyes on him. He nodded and gently grabbed Taehyung's palm.

"Taetae is such a sweetheart right?" Jin rested his chin on his palm, waiting for Jungkook reply.

"Mhm..."

"Is such a shame that no one appreciate but destroy this cute living thing right?"

"Have you called his parents?" Jungkook changed the content, looking at Jin with his eyes teary and full of worriedness. The older took out his phone and waited for his parents to pick up the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, who is this?"

"I'm Hwagguem Highschool's nurse, your son..Kim Taehyung is hurt.."

"What?! Ok..I'm coming now!! Wait for me! "

The call ended the wife yelling her husband name top of her lungs.

"I'm sorry princess..."

__________

"Taehyung!!!!" a couple rushed in the medical room without hesitation. They widened their eyes in shock when they noticed the bruises on their son's flawless body. Their son was sitting up with Jungkook next to the bed and Jin too.

"Eomma!! Why are you here??" Taehyung asked with his facial expression was a mess. He don't know he should be happy, or scared becuase he is dating with Jungkook, or sad because he didn't protect himself but letting the bullies bully him like they really desereve it.

His mum hugged him tightly, trying to control her tears after seeing his baby this hurt. Taehyung called his mum and pointed Jungkook.

"Kookie i-is the one who save me.."

"Ah!! Thank you! You're my baby's saviour!!"

"Is a pleasure to save my princess..WAIT SHI-"

"Princess??" his mum look at Tae with a confused face.

"Eomma...he is my..uh..."

"Boyfriend..?" his mum sat beside him and looked at her son and her husband. Taehyung nodded with his cheeks faded pink. His mum hugged him and giggled.

"Why are you so scared to admit baby? Dad and I won't scold you!! We are happy!" the mum gave a bright smile, also the husband. Taehyung gave giggles and looked at Jungkook, who was chuckling softly. Taehyung gently pushed his mum and hugged his bae's muscular arm, trying to head to his mum but he felt a sudden pain at his stomach.

"Argh..pain...." he mumbled as Jungkook lifted him up with his arm locked at Tae's skinny arm.

"What is it princess? Are you hurt..?" the older asked with a gulp.

"He's so skinny.."

"Stomach...hurts..." the brunette managed to mumble out words as the older lifted up the shirt and saw a huge black and blue at his ribs. Jin and the others gasp, shocked.

_________________

Annyeonghaseyo~!

So is a holiday tomorrow at here so I have LOADS of time to waste on Wattpad so ya XD

Hope u guys hav a great day

u're the best keep going

i love you so do the fandom <33

Annyeong~~~