ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"Wait..you called me a princess?" Taehyung sorrowed his eyebrows, glaring at Jungkook. The atmosphere became akward as Jungkook spoke up.

"Urmmm...my mouth said something weird sowey.."

"I always WaNtEd to be a princess!"

The older's facial expression changed from akward to shooked when Tae spat out the words. He shaked his head and questioned him.

"You..you always wanted to be a princess?"

"Isn't that ok? Tae Tae likes to be pretty..." he pouted whilst looking at Jungkook in the eyes innocently.

"B-but you're a boy.."

"Gender doesn't matter right?"

"N-no Tae I meant-"

Jungkook's words got cut off by Mr.Jung stomping in the classroom and shouted at the students for no reason.

The two of them took out and flipped their textbook quietly to prevent getting trouble since Mr.Jung was in a bad mood. The older peeked at Taehyung who was really serious through the textbook.

"You'll always be my princess Kim Taehyung..."
_____

"So you're telling me you met this cute guy and you wanna fuck him so bad?" Yoongi took a sip of his milk tea, looking at the buildings infront of him.

The two boys came to the school's rooftop which nobody dares to come because there were rumours spreading that it was haunted by a student who commited suicide there, but the two of them doesn't care and they noticed the scenery up there was beautiful, they even lost their words when they see it. It feels magical when they admired the scenery quietly.

"Even though I wanted to fuck him..I can't" Jungkook who was sitting beside Yoongi brushed through his hair with his fingers.

"Why though?" the older raised his eyebrows, still sipping his milk tea.

"Well..Is like this. Taehyung is not like us..He's just...Innocent you know? Like he doesn't even know any swear words cause his parent were over-protective of him since he is the only child."

"Wow..akward." Yoongi chuckled a little and sighed. He look at Jungkook and turned his head. He stood up and stretched himself.

"Jungkook-ah, will we still come back when we graduate?"

Yoongi closed his eyes, arms in the air, feeling the cold breeze going through his body.

Jungkook felt pity for him because he knew Yoongi is going through many troubles and made him had deppression, stress and anxiety. He once told him that he really like the rooftop because it is the place that he can relax and feel calm. Though sometimes Yoongi threw a tantrum on him but he still don't leave him, even though he almost killed himself because he knew he needs support and accompanied by someone.

Jungkook grined softly and stood up.  He hooked the older's neck gently and questiones him.

"Feeling better?"

"Ya..I hope this moment will last forever..." Yoongi rubbed his eyes and sip his milk tea.

"C'mon let's go before the bell rangs.."
Jungkook's wrist got grabbed by the older. As they were going down the stairs, he noticed the scars on Yoongi wrist. Jungkook felt that his skin will ripped off any second.

____

Jungkook got back to his noisy classroom and sat beside Taehyung who was reading a comic book. He snatched the younger's book and look through the book.

"K-kookie! Give it back to me!"

"Candy series? Ain't this for young kids?" Jungkook scoffed as he gave back to Taehyung.

"This is no young kids's book!" the younger's face dusted pink, feeling embarrased and shy.

"If you said so.." the older shrugged as he drink his Sprite. Taehyung hugged his book like it was his lion plushie and turned his head to the window, watching some boys playing basketball and cheering.

"Yah..you are already pissed princess?" Jungkook approached to the brunette as he hummed but as a result he got pushed by him, refusing his body met his.

"D-don't!" Taehyung pouted as he hugged his book tighter.

"C'mon~ princess...How about I buy you a drink?" the older patted his head.

Taehyung turned his head staring him into the eyes. He gave a boxy smile.

"Okie~"

Instantly, the brunette hugged the older whilst he threw his book to his desk.

"No couple here thanks" Mr.Jung stood infront of the class, hand- crossed. The two let go and got shy. They flipped open their textbook akwardly and stared at it like a staring contest with a book. 

"Kookie..page 84..." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook as he opened the wrong page and Mr.Jung is coming to their seat to check on them. The teacher nodded his head and spoke.

"Not bad Jeon..you're paying attention. By the way, meet me after school at my teacher." 

"Wait WHAT?! Bu-"

"No but's Jeon."

The younger groaned quietly since the class was getting really quiet. He even cursed Mr.Jung in his thoughts like he wanted him to die right now. Taehyung looked at the frustrated hyung with his innocent puppy eyes.

"So we're not getting drinks after school?"

"No no princess, we're getting for sure" Jungkook gently brushed the brunette's flawless soft cheeks with his fingers. He gave a boxy smile and turned his head to Mr.Jung teaching the students.

"Taehyungie, how about we get bubble milk tea?" Jungkook whispered as he poked the ravennette shoulder. His eyes sparkled when he turned his head to Jungkook.

"Really?!" he whispered shouted in excitement. The older nodded his head and giggled softly because of Taehyung's innocent.

 The older nodded his head and giggled softly because of Taehyung's innocent

(Just in case u guys dk XD)
__________

Jungkook stomped inside Mr.Jung's office, cursing the teacher quietly because he wasted the time hanging out with Taehyung.

“Jeon here!”

The teacher waved his hand as he noticed the younger already entering his office.

Jungkook headed to Mr.Jung and sat at a chair that was infront of the older. The teacher took out a paper and handed to him.

“The leader of our school's basketball team, Min Yoongi wanted you to join their team since he saw you tall and strong enough to play basketball ”

“I'm not going t-”

“He even wanted you to join a competition that the prize are cash”

“C'mon, is a TEAM, I'll get just a little money”

“The prize is for per person”

“Sign me up”
____

SORRY I PUBLISHED IT THIS LATE
i keep forgetting thing these day idk y n i keep sleeping like suga bruh
Iz shitty so plz dun mind XP