ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

"Stomach...hurts..." the brunette managed to mumble out words as the older lifted up the shirt and saw a huge black and blue at his ribs. Jin and the others gasp, shocked.

Jin excused Tae's mum as he mumbled "Let me check Taetae.." He let the younger lay at the bed again and checked the black and blue. "This....is a wound that beaten by someone.." Seokjin moved his parted lips. Jungkook widened his eyes, it must be another fucker bully his love he thought.

"Princess, tell me..who did this?"

"Uh...actually I banged to s-something yesterday...haha silly Jinnie"

"Tae, the truth" Jungkook didn't raise his voice but asked in a very calm voice tone but eyes on fire. Taehyung knew that Jungkook wasn't happy about this, he gulped as he tried to speak up some words, but it changed to sobs due to because he flashed back the bullies beat him up for not letting them hook him up as they saw Taehyung was cute.

"I-I..was beaten by 2 b-boys.." he hid in Jungkook's warm embrace, trying to hide his messed up face and tears. Suddenly, a sound of a phone ringing appeared. Taehyung's mother picked up the call. She and he husband left as they had an important meeting, also thanking Jungkook for take caring of their son, not forgetting Jin's efforts ttoo.

Jungkook stayed there quietly, letting Tae to cry as much as he want. He tooked out his phone and dialed someone.

"Yoongi hyung-ah, can you tell your bodygurads to come to the medical room? I have something to command them. I'll transfer the money later."

_________________

"Argh....please s-stop" a male student's hands were tied up with a thick rope, his face covered with blood and tears. On the otherside, a male student was already unconscious, laying on the floor with his mouth leaking blood.

Jungkook stood infront of the two males and chuckled. He grabbed the "alive" one's hair harshly.

"You have no rights to command me you know?" He mumbled with his eyes on fire and gave him a hard kick on his stomach, making the victim coughing blood out. Jungkook turned his eyes to the 2 bodyguards and gave them a smile whilst he rested his arm on one of the bodyguard.

"Thanks hyungs, if it weren't you guys, these motherfuckers won't be able to receive their punishment here"

They walked out the basement, leaving the two victims starving in there. Jungkook washed his hands and laid on his bed. He grabbed his phone and saw a missed call.

1 missed call: Taehyungie Baby <3

He quickly called back and Taehyung picked up almost 2 seconds.

"K-Kookie? Are you free now?"

"Of course princess. What's up?"

"I..I'm bored"

"Haha..kinda rare to know you are bored"

"K..Kookie!! You..!"

"Ok ok I'm just joking around"

"Hmph!! I'm not talking to you anymore!!"

"Hey...c'mon don't be like that baby..how about we go grab a drink now?"

"Huh? now..? I don't think so..."

"Pass me your phone to your mum can you?"