ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

"Should we 'adopt' Jungkook?"
Jin spat out as he looked at the male infront of him.

"Wha-? Why all of the sudden?" Namjoon closed the workbook he is marking and planted a confused face. The younger took out his phone and opened his messaging app.

"Taehyungie texted me. He said that Jungkook is an orphan ever since he was 14 years old because of his parents death. He has a brother, Junghyun who is an idol, really busy and have no time for Jungkook and also have problems on money. So he texted me whether can we help him since we are married and our incomes are stable, enough for Jungkook, Junghyun, me and you"

"But Jungkook is big enough to live with his brother right? Plus, you know he is a troublesome boy to handle.." the older sorrowed his eyebrows, moved his parted sexy lips.

"But he have problems in money! They can't eat a full meal! Didn't you notice he is always the one who is late to hand up the fees and the one who doesn't eat at school and stayed at class alone?"

Jin explained and gulped. Namjoon let out a sigh and massage the bridge of his nose. Since him and his boyfriend is married, and can't have kids but an adoption can do it, he made a decision.

"Ok we can. Just because of they are almost adult and more easier handle than kids"

The brunette's eyes lit up and hugged Namjoon tightly, mouth kept mumbling unlimited times of 'Thank you' and 'I love you'.

"One more thing, has Jungkook and Junghyun accepted this decision?"

__________

"No thanks" Jungkook replied on the phone. It was Jin on the phone who was talking about the adoption and questioned about adopting him and his brother.

"But are you sure Jungkook? It would be easier for you if.."

"I said no thanks hyung. Annyeong" he rolled his eyes and hang up the call, putting attitude on Jin. Taehyung who was sitting and watching beside him was shocked.

Jungkook gave a glance to Taehyung, seems like he read through the younger's mind. He let out a soft sigh and gently placed his bare hand on the brunette's, and spoke.

"See..Tae. Is not like I wanna make you akward. Is just because I can't get through the loss of my mother and I don't want anyone to be my stepmother..because you know I still miss my mum.."

Taehyung litsened to the older and started to feel sorry and regretful. He shouldn't tell Jin-hyung adopting Jungkook, this made the older miss more about his parents because he wanted to see that smile he always see, cute yet heart-warming.

"I..I'm really sorry Kookie...I didn't mean to make you sad again. I just thought you need help and care..."

"Your existence is already everything to me "

Taehyung lifted his chin which was facing down just now to met the older male's eyes. Jungkook gave the smile that the younger always loves to see and slowly approach him and gave a soft peck on the ravenette's cherry blossom pink lips.

"K-Kookie..I...." Taehyung played with his fingers and looked down to the floor, obviously face shaded pink.

The older hummed in response, waiting for the younger male continue his words.

"Can I have...a kiss?" the brunette continued quickly with his face all coloured pink and eyes shut in embarrasment. Jungkook shot a smirk and whispered beside Taehyung's ear, letting the younger feel his hot breath too.

"Of course princess Tae~"

The older started off biting Taehyung's soft thin lips softly and used his tounge, discovering every place of the brunette's mouth. It was pleasurable and gentle, a total new feeling to the bottom.

After Jungkook getting done 'discovery', he traced his kisses to Taehyung's neck and to the perfect-craved sexy collarbone, also slightly marking in, tasting the younger.

"Hm~ You taste good my princess~" the raven hummed in a low dominant voice, making the brunette weak. Not knowing how to response to Jungkook marking him, he let out a cute angelic moan.

"Mph..Kookie..."
"Is daddy to you now baby princess~"
"D...da..daddy"
"Good boy~"

The older's hand wandered all around the younger, feeling the smooth bright skin, pleasuring himself. The brunette was startled, didn't know what they were doing but feels good. His heart fluttered when Jungkook kept praising everything about him, he wasn't getting use to people praising him non-stop.

"K-kookie...stop" the younger mumured as he pat the raven's shoulder who was tracing small kisses from neck to abdomen, near his crotch. The older male instantly stopped and glanced at Taehyung who was looking frightened.

"Why? Are you scared? "

"I...I.."

"Hm?"

"Y-Yes..I'm sorry..."

A tear rolled down to his cheek. Jungkook instantly use his thumb to wipe the tear off, and gave a peck on the brunette's nose. His hand brushed between the younger's soft hair and hooked his waist, speaking gently yet softly.

"Is ok..You can tell me whenever you wanna ok?"

"I'm worthless am I? I'm even scared of letting my lover touch.."

"Shush, you are my baby princess. Princesses don't talk like that right?"

"B-But..."

"No but's. I love you"

Taehyung look at him with teary puppy eyes, planted a grin on his face and dugged his head deeper to the older's chest, letting out breathy giggles. His arms locked to the older's muscular body and snuggled. Jungkook ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead, giving a heart-warming smile that the younger always love.

"Please don't leave me Kookie..Tae really love you"

"Who will leave such a baby alone hm? I will kick their asses the ones who leave you"

"Asses? What is t-"

"I will kick their butt"

The brunette chuckled whilst the raven let out a sigh because managing to not 'pollute' his princess. Jungkook's phone rang and broke the couple's little romantic cute world. He picked up and started of with a greeting. It was Yoongi, asking him whether is he going to tomorrow's 2-hour long basketball practice. He gave a glance on Taehyung who was continuing eatng his teobokki covered with bean paste and agreed. He hung up and sat down with the brunette, enjoying the teobokki.

"Urm Taehyungie..Would you mind going to basketball practice with me?"

"Hm? I need to practice with you? I can't plat baske-"

"No no, I want Tae to accompany me"

"Like..I sit there and watch you play?"

"Yea..But don't worry! Me and Yoongi will protect you!"

"Hehe ok~"

He agreed as he fed the older teobokki, followed by a 'Here comes the aeroplane~'.

_______________________________________

EYYYYY ANNYEONGHASEYO GUYS!!!!!!!

Are you surprise that i updated another chapter hehehe

Hope you guys love this chapter which is fucking sweet and fluff overload lmfao

Comment if u got attacked by KookV's little world huehuehue

Ok am going to watch youtube

Annyeong~ Love you guys~<33