ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"Girls, you know what to do"

The girls approached to Taehyung and pushed his shoulder harshly and yelled.

"Yah! Who you think you are? Trying to date JK oppa?"

The younger turned his head to them, body quivering in fear. He stared at the girls who was furious and waiting for his reply. He didn't know what to do, he thought this night would be a lovely moment for him and Jungkook but it came up unfortunate.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO REPLY?!" One of the girl took his drink and splattered all around Taehyung, who was not ready to defence.

Jungkook who was about to pay for the cake immediately turned his head and saw the girls bullying Taehyung. He stomped to them and grabbed the girl who just spilt drink to his lover and slapped her harshly.

The girl whimpered in pain as she sat on the ground. As Jungkook was about to kick her, a feet hardly stepped on the girl's back.

It was Jennie.

"Awee, look at this wannabe bad girl~ Trying to bully someone but failed~" she teased and grabbed her hair upwards. She smirked and let out a scoff, moved her parted lips.

"Step in my cafe again I'll rip you apart"

The girls escaped and leaved the cafe helter skelter.

Jungkook took a tissue and started to wipe the soaked younger who was sobbing and shivering. Jennie took a towel and threw it to Jungkook then knelt infront of the younger and comfort him.

"Is alright, I'm going to give you some spare clothes. Wait."

She stood up and ran to the staff room behind the cafe. Taehyung embraced Jungkook and hug him, still sobbing. The older ruffled his hair and gave a peck on his forehead. He mumbled.

"Hush princess..is alright. You have me"

Jennie gave the victim the spare clothes. It was Chanel blue t-shirt with a black shorts. Jungkook thanked the female and took the shirt and pants.

"These are mine but don't worry, I raely wear them. By the way, I don't know does these fit him"

"Is alright. But still, thanks" Jungkook slightly bowed to her as he slowly drag Taehyung to the toilet to change clothes.

The younger entered a toilet stall quietly, leaving the raven standing patiently outside. After some time, the brunette came out of the stall. Jungkook thought it would be small but it came out the shirt looks oversized to him and the shorts too. The brunette looks so little on the outfit, making the older grin.

"You look cute hun" Jungkook ruffled the younger's soft dark browned hair, earning a satisfied smile from Taehyung. Their eyes met each other and stayed silent. Jungkook approached to his lips and landed on it.

Their kiss was soft, full of pleasure. They moved perfectly, enjoying the friction they made with their lips. The older started slowly to use his tounge and discover all around the brunette's mouth.

"Your lips taste so good princess" Jungkook whispered to his ear when he broke the kiss as he lifted the younger's shirt and touched his stomach to waist.

"K..Kookie..mph" Taehyung let a soft moan when the older recahed to his pink buds. Whilst teasing it, he left small kisses on the younger's neck and marked it without hesitation.

"Kookie..I'm t-tired..please stop..." the brunette managed to mumble words out. Jungkook stopped and glanced at him.

"I-I'm sorry princess.."

"I..Is alright"
______

Jungkook stared at the boy sleeping soundly on his lap, letting out cute soft snores. Before this, Taehyung called his mum and informed that he is not going back home for one night. His mum allowed him since the next day is Saturday.

The older quietly played with the brunette's soft hair. As he wanted to mumble the words he kept bottom of his heart for his lover, the main door slammed opened all of the sudden. His brother Junghyun yawned and stared at his little brother with his eyes widened.

"Jeon Jungkook, who the hell is th-"

"Shut the fuck up he is sleeping"

The older threw his black Puma bag on the couch and stared at the boy who was sleeping then glanced at his little brother.

"Your boyfriend? Nice choice"

"S..Shut up"

As Jungkook want to softly ruffle his boyfriend's hair, the younger flipped over his body, his face facing the older's stomach. Junghyun gave a chuckle and questioned his younger brother softly, not willing to disturb the sleeping boy.

"What's the name?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung"

Junghyun nodded on the answer and went to bath, leaving the 2 boys in the living room. The living was quiet, lights were dimmed, the clock ticking. Jungkook admired the younger's cute snoring face. His fingers brushed on the brunette flawless cheeks.

"Taehyungie...You know how much I fell for you when my eyes met you. Your beautiful eyes and sexy lips, and that cute personality of yours. I feel like the world has stopped but only you and me, together."

"I really love you. I don't want you to change. Yourself right now has already taken me away. I don't care whether you got old or what, I just want to be with you. Just you. You know?"

Jungkook confessed softly to the younger. His heart almost skipped a beat. He rubbed his teary eyes and gave a chuckle on how foolish he is crying just because he said something emotional. Out of the blue, Taehyung's parted lips moved.

"I know Kookie. Tae loves you too, from earth through the whole universe."

Taehyung eyes sparkled and stared at the older above him, smiling. Jungkook gave a grin back and kissed the younger.

"Thank you"

and there is the single boy Junghyun watching the romantic drama behind them.

"Why Jungkook not the handsome me?? Not fairrr hmph"

_____________

OH YEAH FINALLY FINISH I HAV EXAM TOMORROW LOL IM NOT EVEN REVISING DAYUM

Tbh when i was writing the emotional part i was like crying inside. Not bcuz of my exams but the love between my baby boys omlll so cutee

hope u guys live it

vote it and comment something XDD i'll reply or shoutout at the next chapter

kamsahamida~~<333