ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

Jungkook on top of Taehyung.

Taehyung beneath Jungkook.

Their faces inches apart, feeling their hot breaths each other, their eyes locked on each other's. The younger gulped and broke the contact of their eyes, his face no longer facing the older. Jungkook let out a soft 'tch', disatisfied about Taehyung breaking their eye contact.

The raven turned the brunette's head, giving a dominant glare, making the younger's feeling weak.

"Jungkookie..? What are you doin-"

"Just stay like this baby boy"

As he finished, his phone rang. They seperate akwardly as Jungkook picked up the call whilst Taeehyung kept flashed back what happened, his face fading pink.

"ASSHOLE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Junghyun's voice bursted his younger brother's phone. The younger male rolled his eyes and told him his current location, confused why is his brother being so dramatic.

"Oh, who are you with asshole?" Junghyun questioned akwardly, regretting him being so panick just now.

"I'm with Tae, asshole"

"Sorry, what do you called me mister?"

"I called you what you called me mister"

"Just..be back early asshole"

The older hung up. Jungkook scoffed and plastered a smile on his face. He turned his head to look at Taehyung. "I need tissue, I need to sneeze" Taehyung told the older and left the seat, heading to the cashier. He sneezed and threw the tissue to a dustbin. As he was about to go back to his seat, a strength from his back stopped him, his shoulder being grabbed.

Taehyung turned his head, just to see an ugly fat middle-aged man looking at him mischiveously.

"Hi darling~ Does it hurt falling from heaven?"

"Fuck no, 'cause I was there for him whore"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung back, being a protective boyfriend. The man became pissed, he pushed Jungkook's shoulder and raise his voice: "Did I asked you?! Huh?" Jungkook smirked and let out a sarcastic laugh and gave a deadly glare to the man.

"Does it matter to a disgusting man?"

"You-!"

The man's hand raised, planning to slap Jungkook but he was stopped by a man who was taller than him. The man pushed down the disgusting man down 'till he is kneeling down. His foot on the man's shoulder.

"Sorry for coming late, young master"

"S-Suho hyung?"

Taehyung peeked out his head from his lover's back with a shocked expression. Suho slightly bowed to him and let go the disgusting man off, then warned him with a stern voice. The man escaped, leaving Suho letting out a sigh.

Suho grabbed Taehyung's wrist gently.

"Young master, is late now, we should go by now"

"Uh..o-ok" Taehyung replied and followed Suho but his other arm was grabbed by someone in sync. Jungkook didn't looked at the younger but glaring at Suho in annoyance.

Taehyung was caught in the middle, his heartbeat almost skipped a beat. He smiled akwardly as his lips moved then.

"Kookie-ah, is getting late now I sould go hime by now. See you tomorrow! Bye! I love you!"

Jungkook let go of him, still glaring at Suho. His palm brushed on the younger's head, giving a quick kiss on the lips and watched them leave from his sight. He clenched his teeth, jealous of Suho, also annoyed that he took away Taehyung.

"Fucking dogshit"

_______________

"Good morning Kookie~!" Taehyung handed a cup of Americano to the older. He sat down beside him and laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder, yawned.

"My baby didn't sleep well last night hm?" Jungkook locked Taehyung with him closer, his head,laying in the younger's head, then a sip of his Americano.

Taehyung pouted, rubbing his eyes. He cuddled with the older, just like a cat cuddling his owner. Jungkook smiled and gave a quick peck on the brunette's soft cheek.

"Kookie-ah, can you help me to buy sandwiches at recess?"

"No"

Taehyung looked at him, shocked. Jungkook never denied him before. The older took out a lunch box from his bag, and gave to the younger.

" 'Cause I've made you sandwiches. Just for the princess"

Taehyung let out a fluttered groan, hitting the older with his cheeks shaded pink.

"Aish, Kookie you-"

"Better eat it or not I'll eat you"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, covering his face. Jungkook let out a chuckle, enjoying teasing his princess.

The bell rang, class started.

_____

Taehyung took out the lunch box Jungkook gave him, opening it and took out one sandwich.

"Fruit sandwich! Kookie how about you?" Taehyung turned his head to his lover.

"I'll just eat these hehe" Jungkook giggled, knowing that he has no time to prepare food for himself and just went to the convenient shop buy some foods

"You'll have one of mine! And I'll eat one of yours" the brunette quickly gave one to the older, and exchanged one of his.

"But-"

"No but's! Or I will.."

Jungkook smirked, he approached to the younger, lifting one of his eyebrows.

"Or you will..?"

A sudden kiss landed on older's lips, leaving him in surprise. His eyes locked to the younger, who was flustered.

"I will kiss you"

Jungkook plastered a smile on his face and kissed Taehyung,

a long lovely kiss.

_____

Hi my lovelies!!
Sowey for not updating such a long time! Homeworks and online classes are killing me and my time ughh
Quarantine
But srsly tho do u guys like quarantine? Comment lemme know hehe
I wont leave u guys on hang now hehe such a sweet lil ending of this chapter rite?
This chapter is a bit short hope you guys wont mind
Theres all for now
Annyeonggggg! 💜💜💜