ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Taehyung sorrowed his eyebrows and ran towards to the boy.

"J-Jimin-ssi?" Taehyung muttured and looked at the panic Jimin, his tears rolling down rapidly. Jimin grabbed the younger's wrist and looked at him with his eyes full of worry, making Taehyung panic too.

"Yoo-Yoongi hyung got into a fight because of me" the older mumbled quickly and leading Taehyung to the scene. A strength hold them back, stopping them. They turned back to see Jungkook which his eyes has darkened. He took out his phone and called someone.

Instantly, a group of muscular men in black surrounded Jungkook with sunglasses on. Jungkook wrapped his hand around his lover's small waist and plastered a smirk on his perfect-crafted face.

"Let's clean some trash from my hyung ok?"

_________

Jungkook sat on a box with the brunette, ruffling the younger's soft hair whilst Jimin was protected by two men. There were 5 boys in their school uniform lying on the floor weakly, bruises all over them and some coughing out blood. Taehyung was afraid to watch the victims so he hid himself in Jungkook's embrace.

"I thought you don't have a gang Kookie?" Taehyung looked up to him with puppy eyes, his hand grabbing the older's shirt softly. "They are my part time gang. I only need them when I need to. And don't worry they are good guys, you'll see later" Jungkook replied smoothly and gave a peck on the raven's forehead.

Yoongi approached to Jimin who started crying when he saw his lover all beaten up and bruise all over his body. The older hugged him, and apologized uncountable times. Jungkook jumped off and carried Taehyung in bridal style, made him blushed and put him down. He clapped his hand and put his hand on Taehyung's waist.

"Samgyeopsal tonight?" he asked.

The men all cheered and some of them keep saying that they will offer and the atmosphere became happy and nice. Although the men all looked old and evil, but they were kind bottom of their heart, and all had a family so there is no way they are those stupid gangsters.

"Jungkook-ssi, aren't you are going to school now? Is almost 7am" the leader of the gang asked as Jungkook looked at his phone and thanked him for telling him and walked straight to their school.

Just Taekook stomped in to their noisy as well classroom, the bell rang and all the students sat back their seats but still continue chit-chatting. Taehyung sat down and took out his stationaries and textbook, so as Jungkook. The younger smiled when his boyfriend changed, not like usually he would just sit there and do nothing.

Their english teacher walked in, Mr.Kim Namtiddies- I mean Namjoon, the girls shouted quietly when they saw him. His long legs, buff chest, sexy smart brain and that idol-like face made the girls at school fall for him. He even had many fan clubs at social media, Twitter, Facebook and many more else.

Namjoon glanced at Jungkook and Taehyung, plastered a soft grin on his face and started the class. He went picking up the student's homework, satisfied all the students did it. Just when he walked to Jungkook, expecting he didn't done it but who knew he done it and did it all neatly. Taehyung followed after as Namjoon bent down and whispered at Jungkook's ear.

"Not bad Kook, Tae will fall for you more. Look at him"

Jungkook turned his head and found out Taehyung kept smiling, even rubbing his nose because of happiness (idk u guys hav this habit or not cuz when im too happy i will rub my nose lol) , making him looked adorable as ever. Jungkook hold himself not to give a peck to the younger's pinkish lips at class.

He looked away and as his palm brushed his lips, 'fanboying' inside.

"When can I marry you princess?"