ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

"Oh you're going to join the basketball society? That's great!" Taehyung praised Jungkook whilst drinking his Chocolate Smoothie. Jungkook chuckled at the younger's cute reply.

"Thank you princess" the older gently grabbed Taehyung's hand and grined.

"So you are going to stay at there 'till the basketball session is over?"

"I think so.."

"That means...we can't hang out like this anymore?"

Jungkook smiled and pinched the younger's face, making Taehyung's face shaded pink, starting to get a little hot.

"You look really cute when you say that" he mumbled.

The brunette pushed away the older's hand gently and covered his face in embarrasment. This cute action made the older want to tease him more. He gave a soft smile and rubbed the younger's head.

"C'mon, let's pay the bills" Jungkook gripped Taehyung's wrist with no force , heading to the counter.

They paid and walked out the cafe.

"K-Kookie I'm going to the toilet..can you hold my phone?" Taehyung handed his phone to Jungkook as he agreed to help him.

The brunette rushed to the toilet, leaving the older waiting outside. Just then, Tae's phone received a message and the phone screen lit up.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw the background.

He gulped as he unlocked his phone. He traveled all around his phone and notice a guy named Park Jimin seems to have a really good relationship with him.

This time, he felt something he never felt before.

Jealousy.

"Let's go Kookie! K-Kookie?" the ravenette stared at the older staring at his phone with his eyes looked blank. He approached to him and looked at him into the eyes.

"Kookie? Are you alright?" he pulled the older's sleeves, sorrowing his eyebrows with his eyes full with confusion and worries.

Jungkook handed back the phone to Taehyung with silence and walked away hastily like he should. Taehyung followed whilst screaming the older's full name repeatly.

For the first time.

"J-Jeon Jungkook!! Stop!" he ran for some time and stopped. He finally knew why Jungkook acted like this when he looked at his phone's background.

Jealousy.

His tears rolled down from his eyes uncontrollably, letting out some breathy whines. His face were all red. He can't forgive his foolishness for giving Jungkook his phone and setting his background him and Jimin.

Jungkook frozed when he didn't heard footstep anymore. He slowly turned his head behind and heard some whines.

Taehyung was crying intensely.

He was so shocked he rushed to hug the younger without hesitation. They hugged each other in silence.

Taehyung's head lied at the older boy's chest, litsening his heart bumping fast. He was curious.

Is he worried 'till panick?

Or is he just tired of all the quick-walking?

"Kookie..why are you l-like this.. I hate you..." the younger boy managed to mumble some words. Jungkook hugged him tighter and let out some breaths. He whispered.

"I'm sorry princess" he chocked a bit. The older slightly pushed him and stared at Taehyung's beautiful almond yet teary eyes, didn't even saying a word. He slowly moved his face closer to the brunette's.

Their lips met.

Jungkook moved his lips slowly yet gently, feeling the sweetness of Chocolate Smoothie stains that left on his lips. It was sweet and soft, like cotton candy. They shutted their eyes, enjoying the friction they made between their lips.

Taehyung broke the kiss and wiped tge saliva on his lips. He can't believe he gave his first kiss to a boy. All this time, not when they sit together at class, but when they became classmates,

He had a crush on Jungkook but he kept it as a secret, not telling anyone even his parents. He looked at Jungkook with his teary eyes.

"Why did you kissed me?"

Jungkook grined softly and pecked the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"I want you to be mine princess"

The younger lower his head and gave some chuckles. He instantly hugged the older and is head laying on his chest, litsening to his heartbeats. He mumbled with a soft and sweet voice, making Jungkook won't able to forget this moment forever.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook, more than anyone."

_________

"Yah Jungkook, remeber to come to the basketball field this afternoon" Yoongi stomped to the rooftop, yelling at the boy who was drinking his bubble milk tea silently, admiring the view of the town. He turned his head to his hyung and blinked. His hyung smirked and rolled his eyes. He knew that that blink was mentioning he got it.

"So cold to your hyung huh? You wanna die?" the older boy hooked his neck and took a sip of his bubble milk tea. Jungkook rolled his eyes and handed his drink to Yoongi, letting him to take a few more sips.

"How is your day with Jimin?" Jungkook questioned him with his voice calm.

"Why? You jealous of me falling to the river of love with Jimin huh?"

A/N in chinese, we describe 2 ppl in relationship with saying that they fall to the river of love learnt something ayy?

"Pft, why are you so cocky?"

Yoongi chuckled and sat down. He let out a sigh. He looked at Jungkook and scoffed.

"You confessed right?"

Jungkook widened his eyes when he turned his sight to the older.

"How the hell you know?"

The older smirked and shrugged, standing up and walked to the staircase, leaving Jungkook at his back following him. The younger headed to a toilet but somehow he noticed a group of boys and some girls laughing outside a dark boy toilet. He raised his eyebrows and satrted to heard a voice trembling and cracking.

"K-Kookie...Where are y-you?"

_________

Ayy lovelies!! I can't believe this ff hit 500+ viewss!! Kyaaa!!

Btw im sick when writing this ff :3

Bless me lol

hope you guys like this shitty chapter! I know is short im sorry!!

Hav a great day! You're the best! The fandom loves you! Saranghaeyoo <33