ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"Taehyungie~! My cute little baby boy~" Taehyung's mum hugged him tightly when he opened the front door and was about to take of his shoes.

The younger giggled and hugged back his mother.

"How was school pumpkin~?"

"I've got a new friend!"

"Awee~ what's the name?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

The two moved to the living room and sat together on a white cotton couch. Taehyung's mother took a sip of her rose tea as she litsened to his son.

"Kookie is really cute. His smile is like a bunny! He also tickled me and made me laugh "

"That's nice!"

His mother gave a heart-warming smile as a man walked down the white marble stairs, looking a bit stressed out.

"Hi dad!"

"Awee hello my little lion~ How's school?"

His dad sat down beside him and locked Taehyung with his arms.

"Taehyungie have a new friend honey!"

"Wow, what's his name?"

The Kim family chatted at the living room for almost an hour until Taehyung wanted to go take a shower and get his homework done. He kept thinking how's Jungkook doing and was a bit curious about it. He shrugged and went down to the living room and watched some k-drama with his mum after doing his homework.

_______

"Jeon Jungkook, have you done your homework?"

The younger looked at his older brother, Junghyun who was crossing his arms, holding a spatula.

"The food is burning" Jungkook pointed at the kitchen as there is some grey gas flying out.

"Shit-"

The older cursed as he sprinted to the kitchen.

The raven sighed and continued scrolling his Facebook, looking at some weird things his 'friends' shared.

He felt curious all of the sudden. He tapped the Search and started to type.

Search: Kim Taehyung

He started to find his profile.

"This is him right?" he mumbled.

"He looks so cute with over-sized hoodies

"He looks so cute with over-sized hoodies...wait..Jeon Jungkook this is gay.." he hit forehead to get off the gay thought.

Friend request sent!

"Jungkook-ah, food is ready!"

He got up and threw his phone to the couch when he heard his brother's voice. He headed to the dining room.