ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

"Bye Kookie!" Taehyung waved his hand in the air with a grin on his fave whilst he got into his father's black BMW. Jungkook just slightly waved to him with a soft smile, eyes filled with loneliness. He felt like if the younger left he will be lonely and not loved again. He want him to be at his side all the time but that would'nt happen.

Taehyung shut the car door and watch Jungkook from standing waving to him to getting in to his apartment. His smile slowly faded away and eyes showing how lonely he were. His father watched him and decided to let him quiet for a while. Little did he know he saw the marks on his beloved son's neck, he almost choke on his saliva and calmed himself down.

"Appa..Kookie wanted me to accompany him to his basketball pratice tomorrow..Can I go?"

"Hm? Of course you can baby"

"Appa..is not scared Tae will get hurt?"

"Jungkook is a strong boy. I trusted in him that he will protect Tae no matter what"

The younger male's smile appeared again and saying uncountable times of 'Thank you' to his father. His father try to act calm whenever he saw the hickeys on his son's neck. He can't believe the boy has already started leave marks on his son.

"Taehyung-ah, I bought you a turtle-neck sweater. Remeber to wear it ya"

"Sweater? Why do y-"

"Is Gucci, so don't you worry"

_________

"You are bringing Taehyung? The one you mention at rooftop?"

"Yea..I'm allowed to bring him right?"

"Of course Kook. By the way I also wanna see how cute he is too"

"Hyung there is no way you are going to take my baby away"

"Ha, you already know I have a crush at Jimin right? That angel.."

"Yea yea, your cute little angel Park Jimin"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed, imagining his hyung and the school's best dancer and vocalist dating. It somehow lovely and sweet. Vocalist and rapper? Mhm definitely the newest trend.

"Oh yea by the way hyung who is going?"

He asked in purpose, to make sure his princess is safe tomorrow or he should keep an eye on him everytime. Yoongi startled for a while and listed the members.

"Jackson, Kai, Baekyun, Chanyeol, you and me"

"Ok...oh my pancakes are almost burning talk to ya later" he hastily hung up and laid his back on the couch. He was worried about the 4 boys would try to tease Taehyung or even bully him. He puzzled for some time and call Taehyung. Is not like he don't want to message he just want to litsen to his lover's voice so he would be calm.

"Hello baby? Can we talk?"

"Kookie! Of course! What's up?"

"Urm remember to not wear too short tomorrow..wear a long pants and a t-shirt k princess?"

"Hm? Why? Why are you telling me these Kookie-ah?"

Jungkook went blank, not knowing Tae will question him. He let out a nervous chuckle and explained to him.

"I'm just scared you will get tease or whatsoever tomorrow by anyone. See, your skin is flawless and smooth, and your body shape is perfect, your angel-like face too. Your hair..everthing about you will get anyone will get crazy over you..so..."

"Awee thanks Kookie. Ok then I will wear longer tomorrow."

"Glad you understand princess."

When Jungkook was about to hang up, he heard the younger shouting his name through phone and litsen to him once again, humming in response.