ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

"What time should I pick you up young master?" the driver parked his car infront of a restaurant and questioned Taehyung. The younger hummed in response and started to decide in his mind.

"Hmm..maybe 9pm. I will text Suho hyung if I've confirmed" the driver nodded as he got down the car and opened the door for the boy. He got down as the older lead him to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Have fun, young master" the driver smiled and waved his hand. Taehyung scanned all around the restaurant and finally saw Jungkook and his gang. He ran to the table and hugged Jungkook from behind.

"Oh baby you're here? Sorry I was chatting, didn't notice you" the older apologised, standing up and gave a kiss on his lover's forehead. Taehyung told him it was alright and sat the empty seat beside him (welp is actually jk made it empty forcin ppl not to sit lol).

Jungkook odered the dishes and drinks, no achohol since they were underaged, besides the men. They chatted useless things and cock about who got the sexiest abs. When Jungkook want to stand up to show his perfect abs, his lover blocked the scene and added.

"J..Jungkookie's abs can only be seen by me!" his cheeks shaded pink, voice trembled in embarrasment. All of them cheered, liked how Taehyung being protective to his boyfriend. Jungkook smiled and let his lover rest his head on his shoulder.

_______

The men were all eating, some grilling the meats. Their nose welcoming the aroma of samgyeopsal, and the satisfying sizzling sound of grilling making them moved their chopsticks to get more of them.

Jimin took a piece of pork, wrapped it up with fresh lettuce and giving it to Yoongi, his new boyfriend. Yoongi plastered a grin, muching the wrap, making the younger wanted to pinch his soft and puffy cheeks.

Taehyung ate quietly as he watched his lover chatting happily with the men. He thought.

"Kookie is so happy with the hyungs..he can chat so much and kept smiling. Am I too boring to be with? If no Kookie would talk to me now though. I'm always too pure too bored to talk with. I don't know anything about the trend. Why am I like this?"

His tears dropped. His eyes getting red and soaked. A man beside him notice and poked Jungkook's shoulder. He turned his head and questioned, his eyebrows raising up. The man pointed Taehyung and showed a crying hand sign, back to eating.

"Taehyung baby?" Jungkook called softly, gentle. The younger looked at him, his eyes all soaked with tears. Jungkook brought him up and walked towards to the toilet, closed the door.

"What's wrong princess? Are you hurt? Let me see-"

"My heart hurts"

Taehyung grabbed his own shirt, crying. His legs getting weak, slowly kneeling and to the ground. Jungkook helped him up and hugged him, his head rubbing the younger's hair.

"K-Kookie please h..help me. My thoughts a-are killing me.."

The brunette whimpered, crying out loud. Jungkook hugged him more tighter, his lips moved.

"I've chosen to continue my life with you, I will help you no matter what for my princess"

He hush him, gave a peck on his forehead, kept comfort him and tell him everything is alright. Taehyung managed calm himself down, wiping of his tears.

"What happened baby?" Jungkook questioned him, his palm rubbing the younger's head. Taehyung played his fingers and answered him with a soft voice.

"I see you and the guys were talking happily. And I thought, I'm too bored to you. I don't know anything about the trend, I don't know anything about what you guys are talking. So, I thought I'm not suitable for you.."

"Silly" Jungkook hugged him, feeling the brunette's breath on his neck. Taehyung pulled his lover's shirt, pouted.

"I don't feel like eating anymore.."

"How about grabbing a drink at that boba shop?"

The younger smiled. Feeling pleased to meet a boyfriend like him that won't leave him because of his child-like personality, and willing to love him forever.

As Taehyung opened the door of the toilet, his hand slipped and door is about to slammed to his face but a strength hooked his small waist. His head landed on a soft surface, a bit hard too. His shut eyes opened slowly, meeting an angelic face above him.

"I..I'm so sorry!" He squuezed his eyes, apologising, still on his lover's chest. Jungkook helped him fixed his hair which is blocking his beautiful eyes and plastered a grin on his face.

Jungkook flipped Taehyung over, him facing the younger's face close enough to feel each other's breaths. The brunette blushed madly, his eyes widened in shocked to the sudden movement.

"So cute~" the older whispered as he taste Taehyung's exposed neck.

"K-Kookie.." the younger tapped his shoulder, pointing at a man who was frozen to see what the boys are doing at the toilet. The man apologised for his appearance and left sheepishly.

"Let's go to the boba shop"

______

There were just two of them in the newly opened shop, chatting and giggling whilst the aroma of milk tea was filled in the shop. Followed by some calm aesthetic songs, the couple was just having their greatest time together.

"Kookie is scared of microwave? Oh my that's funny-"

"Can't you just imagine how it will explode anytime?"

They laughed. Taehyung laughed and laughed until he is laying on the white table, his arm covering his whole side face. Jungkook stopped, his hand rubbed the younger's head who was beside him and smiled.

Taehyung pecked his boyfriend's soft lips and buried himself between his arm,then peeked at the older.

"Kiss me without permission huh? Princess?" Jungkook smirked and tickled his semi-exposed baby tummy, giggles filled the whole room. The workers stared at them, shipping them.

"Hahaha..K-Kookie-ah stop~! Haha.." Taehyung begged, patting the older male's shoulder. Their bodies got closer to the couch, closer and closer and thump.

Jungkook on top of Taehyung.

Taehyung beneath Jungkook.

_______

Im so so so so so so so sorry for the slow update

I was so so so so so so so busy about school and other stuffs hope u guys understand

I may update this ff slow so pls dun mind im working on my yoonmin ff too hehe stay tuned

And thanks for the 45k views muah love u guys

Thats all for now annyeongg

Oh and I will be planning for another story to but not really related to BTS or i can just make it as namjin or other ships?

Comment 'non-related' or 'BTS related' to vote! (Dead line: idk )

Okie baiii